daffy duck's quackbusters transcript

[IN NORMAL VOICE] Here we are. 6:05. In this feature-length film combining footage from classic Warner Brothers cartoon shorts with newly animated bridging sequences, Daffy Duck, after having induced laughter in an ailing millionaire and forestalled the millionaire's death for a time (as chronicled in Daffy Dilly (1948), is the beneficiary for the deceased millionaire's assets. Your rent's not paid You're in a mess . Well, you couldn't ask for a better pigeon than that. Watch that first step, Meadows. Just call 555-5925. "Ooooooo-eeeee! My company has authorized me to offer, at slashed prices. Three bonus cartoons are included as extras. WOO HOO WOO HOO" -, "HO! I'm locking the door and tossing the key out the window. Captain Hareblower (Pirate Sam vs. Bugs Bunny) Stupor Duck (Daffy's wish . It couldn't be him! Blizzards all the way! Uploaded by I wanna report an elephant in my birdbath. and the Legend of the Vampire, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse, Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League. It is the final theatrical Looney Tunes production in which Mel Blanc provided the voices of the characters. I'M BEING MURDERED!!! Here, have a swig o' swampwater! Filma berez Daffy Duck's Quackbusters da, Lukas ahatearen harrapariak - Daffy Duck's Quackbusters (1988) [MEGA], Er: LUKAS AHATEA AHATE BIZIEN GAUEAN [4S/SS] (1988), Re: LUKAS AHATEA AHATE BIZIEN GAUEAN [4S/SS] (1988), https://www.filmaffinity.com/es/film104570.html, Aipamenaren egilea: Josu Etx Noiz: 2019ko Martxoaren 26a, 23:48:28, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daffy_Duck%27s_Quackbusters, Er: Lukas ahatearen harrapariak - Daffy Duck's Quackbusters (1988) [MEGA], Flatline SMF Theme Made By : TwitchisMental. Year Released. I will name him George, and I will hug him, SNOWMAN: And rub him and caress him and--. After Cubish dies, Daffy Duck, who won the job of personal court jester, lands the inheritance. OOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOO! SNOWMAN: Pet him and squeeze him and rub him. ", "Too bad you can't practice getting taller, boys! It was the final theatrical production in which Mel Blanc provided the voices of the various Looney Tunes characters before his death on July 10, 1989. It was what I said about the rabbit, right? Using the storyboards drawn and sent by Greg Ford for the Quackbusters review, a scene from the movie is recreated. ", "So, this is how it ends. However, no sooner does he announce to the audience that there is no such thing as a tiny elephant then it turns up on Daffy's television interview, rendering him a public laughing stock. Before impact, Daffy sadly tells the audience, "One thing's for sure, I've got nowhere else to go but up!". under honest-to-goodness field conditions. It was also one of the two compilation of classic Warner Bros. cartoon shorts not composed by Robert J. Walsh (the other being 1979's The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie, which was composed by Dean Elliott). What are you trying to do, wake everybody in the house? Yes, sir, these little babies are selling like hotcakes. What's going on around here? Determined to be rid of the spirit, Daffy recruits his friends -- Porky Pig, Bugs Bunny and others -- to start a ghost-busting service. on a potentially lucrative business endeavor. Journal. Episode Description: Street corner salesman Daffy tries to make a pitch to reclusive billionaire and "ailing buzzsaw baron" J.P. Cubish (a dog)---who has offered wealth to anyone who can make him laugh before he passes on---only to be stymied by Cubish's butler (also a dog). --, "I can't help it. These Transylvanian hardwoods ain't too soft. Yeah, sure, doc, but I don't want a room. After receiving a call from the Himalayas, Daffy phones up Bugs again, who is leaving following his encounter with Count Blood Count, and together they go up against Hugo the Abominable Snowman, with Hugo repeatedly mistaking Daffy for a rabbit. PORKY: What--? Beatricenancy81. Then, I'll dump these losers. Well, it isn't quite that kind of trouble. ", "Why the copious flow of lacrimal fluid, my querulous canine?" --just call Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig. Daffy later appeared in several feature-film compilations. Say, nice little place you've got here, doc. Right this way. I'd like to use your telephone. Why don't you shoot me?! Hey, that's what I need, something to read. MK Toons. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! -, "A Methersthmidt. How's about a nice executive junket to--? The rub is that Cubish has demanded the person who receives his money use the funds for good. It's my hobby. I can't afford to leave any stone unturned. ", "I'm so crazy I don't know this isn't possible. Well, look, Con, about those telephones. the distinguishing characteristics of a rabbit? We're getting screwed! Just what I always wanted. "Elderberry wine and old lace," you said. HYMIE!!!! Oh, the little man from the dee-de-du-DRAFTBOARD!?!" Save me!" The grand brassiere is back in business, baby! They still haven't perfected flying. It's elk season! And brother, when it disintegrates, it disintegrates! What a trip! Shhh! Frederick Bean "Tex" Avery (February 26, 1908 - August 26, 1980) was an American animator, cartoonist, director, and voice actor.He was known for directing and producing animated cartoons during the golden age of American animation.His most significant work was for the Warner Bros. and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer studios, where he was crucial in the creation and evolution of famous animated . Bugs encounters Count Blood Count, whom the rabbit defeats in a duel of magic words, but Daffy is displeased to hear from him about "getting two couples together". and other miscellaneous supernatural knickknacks. Animation. he says of Cubish), but his deceased benefactor returns as an unseen ghost, with the intention of reclaiming his fortune from Daffy, unless Daffy agrees to provide a service to the community as the terms of Cubish's will stated. There was nothing for the Scarlet Pumpernickel to do but blow his brains out, which he did. Daffy Duck For President | Bugs, Daffy | Looney Tunes. Just $60,000 in three easy weekly installments. "It's supply and demand," the spook sleuth explains. So, folks, call Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig. Porky agrees to take the case and takes the now-paranoid Sylvester with him, who has to defend his owner from killer mice in the town's hotel. ", "Awww! H-Y-M-I-E! (implying that Cubish is still haunting Daffy) which cuts to a 'Finis' card. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters 1988 Trailer (HD Restoration) - 30th Anniversary | The Looney Tunes Critic. What's the matter? You say the Loch Ness monster. It's slopping over with gripping suspense. After he inherits a million dollars from the estate of J.B. Cubish, Daffy and his pals Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig open up a ghost-busting service to stop Cubish's ghost from reclaiming the money. HA! Mine, MINE, all MINE!, get back in there!, down down down!, go go go!, mine mine mine! ", "Gee! Anything inexplicable to write home about? We will always have Paris", "Well whataya know, she loves me! ", "Don't shush me!! This page was last edited on 2 October 2022, at 18:35. However, when Daffy earns a dollar bill, it instantly vanishes. We'll be a pair of paranormalists. It was produced by Warner Bros. Sorry to disturb you, sir. So strong it can suspend this cow from an iron girder. All right, all right, I'll make him vice president. Just the ticket. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. We meet on the field of onion! Sittin' on eggs is out. and be showered with goodies by a grateful populace. Not airing this week. The irked Daffy vows to use the money to wipe out ghosts ( laGhostbusters) such as Cubish. AH HA HA HA HA!!! never underestimate the power of the media. Hey, come to think of it, I don't even see any Himalayans. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. $5.60 + $3.50 shipping. Porky agrees to take the case and takes the now-paranoid Sylvester with him, who has to defend his owner from killer mice in the town's hotel. 0 erabiltzaile guztira eta 1 Bisitari erabiltzaile gai hau ikusten ari dira. Released on September 24 1988 . Amuse your friends with a 200-volt electric hand buzzer. Setting himself up as a "Paranormalist at Large", Daffy persuades Bugs Bunny to appear in commercials (despite the rabbit's insistence of going to Palm Springs for his vacation), then hires Porky Pig (accompanied by Sylvester) as an underling; Cubish continues to make money vanish from inside the safe whenever Daffy seems to do or say something dishonest. -. Daffy assigns Porky to investigate the resort town of Dry Gulch for any suspicious ghost activity. "Story continued in Hideous Tales, Issue Number 177. Let me fix it up. Aah! Fireworks going off? HE NEEDS PEACE AND QUIET! Transylvania? Street corner salesman Daffy tries to make a pitch to reclusive millionaire and "ailing buzzsaw baron" J.P. Cubish (a dog) - who has offered wealth to anyone who can make him laugh before he passes on - only to be stymied by Cubish's butler (also a dog). The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age SmackDown! & DC Super Hero Girls: Mayhem in the Multiverse, Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons, Marvin the Martian in the Third Dimension, Superman/Shazam! 2023. Porky Pig reporting for duty, O noble leader. It was also one of the two compilation films of classic Warner Bros. cartoon shorts not composed by Robert J. Walsh (the other being 1979's The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie, which was composed by Dean Elliott). ", "You have insulted me! Gosh, what a scaredy-cat. Nice bills, good bills. Is it available to purchase or rent? House calls are definitely hazardous to my health. Get paid for your art. (Songs). The film also got aired on Cartoon Network on 21st December 2000. It was the final theatrical production in which Mel Blanc provided the voices of the various Looney Tunes characters before his death on July 10, 1989. Director: Greg Ford, Chuck Jones Cast: Mel Blanc, Mel Torm, Roy Firestone Additional Info Genre: Comedy, Family, Shorts, Horror Release Date: August 4, 2009 Languages: English Captions: English Audio Format: Stereo Screen Pass Eligible: Yes Resolution, color and audio quality may vary based on your device, browser and internet connection. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a 1988 Looney Tunes / Merrie Melodies film with a compilation of classic Warner Bros. Cartoons shorts and animated bridging sequences, starring Daffy Duck. Released on September 24 1988. It was the final theatrical production in which Mel Blanc provided the voices of the various Looney Tunes characters before his death on July 10, 1989. because of my winning personality, but wait. ", "H-Y-M-I-E! I'll rid the world of disgusting echtoplasmic slime, like J.P. Cubish (loud thunder) er, I mean, NICE echtoplasmic slime, like J.P. I'll give him community service. It was also the only compilation of classicWarner Bros.cartoon shorts not composed by Robert J. Walsh. The film ends with Daffy angrily shaking his fist at the sky and screaming "Cubish!" Plan d'accs; Formulaire de contact ", "YOU'RE KILLING ME! Daffy Duck returns to the spotlight once more to guide us through further episodes of cartoon comedy brilliance in this send-up of the feature film "Ghostbusters." After he inherits a million dollars from the estate of J.B. Cubish, Daffy and his pals Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig open up a ghost-busting service to stop Cubish's ghost from reclaiming . Another one? Why don't you head on down to the Superstition Mountains. Socit; Collections. Ferris Wheelhouse. web pages I guess I'm not used to the brisk desert climate. Daffy decides to blame the debacle on the absent Porky and absent-mindedly remarks that there was "nothing wrong with a little dishonesty in business affairs." that towering colossus of scaly reptilian bulk. You yellow dog of a cowardly Sylvester, you. You must be the head waiter. and chops his way into the city's inner sanctum. CUBISH: You must provide a service to the community. Are we to assume that there is anything significant, That A, a butler might not want his master, said butler should endeavor to remove from the premises. Inc: Mel Torm as Daffy Duck's singing voice. I haven't even started yet. Bugs encounters Count Blood Count, whom the rabbit defeats in a duel of magic words, but Daffy is displeased to hear from him about "getting two couples together". Sortzailea zumarra, 2012ko Maiatzaren 04a, 04:41:02. Uh "Magic can be performed either by potions. Let's see now, let's see. It's just a little teeny harmless spider, So I think we'd better just sign the register. Mr. And I'll be real nice and kind and gentle to you. ", "Shoot me again! Help! You say there's an elephant in your birdbath? The irked Daffy vows to use the money to wipe out ghosts ( la Ghostbusters) such as Cubish. He's a swell rabbit. Now I've got the drop on you with MY disintegrating pistol! Eventually driving off the butler, Daffy becomes Cubish's jester, taking uncounted pies in the face while Cubish laughs uproariously. HEY, BUB, YOU NEED A HOUSE TO GO WITH THIS DOOR-KNOB!!" Oh, a hunter doesn't worry me, Woo Hoo Hoo, Woo Hoo Hoo! Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a 1988 Looney Tunes film with a compilation of classic Warner Bros. cartoon shorts and animated bridging sequences, starring Daffy Duck . Fireworks going off? He's colder than a foundered flounder! [IN FRENCH ACCENT] Hello, baby. It was mush, mush, mush all night! ", "We've got to get a new agent. Heh-heh. I'm a greedy slob. Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny, and Porky Pig. Seems the local yokels have a problem with some giant. And I thought French was a romantic language. he says of Cubish), but his deceased benefactor returns as an unseen ghost, with the intention of taking back his fortune until Daffy agrees to uphold the terms. Tons of ice! I'm afraid we'll just have to wake somebody up. Sorry to cut off the tunes, fellow vagrants, but I'm Patch Scartissue, and I want you all to see that I ain't afraid of nothin', not even paper cuts! https://www.scripts.com/script.php?id=daffy_duck%27s_quackbusters_6232&p=2, https://www.scripts.com/script/daffy_duck's_quackbusters_6232. I guess the only way you'll be safe from the bogeyman. Hey, Sybil, any more like you in the family? Terror in the tumbleweeds, that sort of thing. (1966) The $1,000,000 Reward (1920) Five Million Years to Earth (1967) Millions (2004) A A: (1998 Kannada & 1998 Japanese) A Aa E Ee: (2009 Tamil . ""Is that all"?! After receiving a call from Transylvania, Daffy then calls up Bugs and assigns him to investigate. "Very sporting of the little black duck" --, "Well what'y'a know! No! Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family I could use a front man to take some of the lumps. I'll rid the world of disgusting ectoplasmic slime. Secret alliance for eternity. I'll see that ingrate ghosts get whiped off the face of the earth! Step right up and get yourself a brand-new DeLorean. All right, what's the big idea pushing me? --. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a 1988 animated compilation film featuring classic Warner Bros. Cartoons shorts and animated bridging sequences, starring Daffy Duck. Under the pretense of community service, Daffy opens an exorcism agency and employs Porky Pig, Sylvester Cat, and Bugs Bunny to track and eliminate ghosts, ghouls, and other monsters, while Daffy secretly schemes to use his learned "ghost-busting" talents to rid himself of the millionaire's nagging spirit. There goes your bunny rabbit. Daffy Duck : Poor old Bugs. There's still the little matter of this giant to take care of. J.P. Cubish, the multimillionaire, has been quoted saying he'd give a million dollars. The sequence of Porky traveling with Sylvester to the haunted hotel (actually rearranged and redubbed clips from ", Real newspaper clippings were used to provide filler text on the newspaper zoom-in during the newly animated. It was later released in the UK on July 5, 2021, with the same bonus shorts. more, All Greg Ford scripts | Greg Ford Scripts. You wouldn't hit a bat with glasses on, would you? It couldn't be you! [AS MEL TORME] Mi-mi-mi-mi Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do . Look out, bunny rabbit. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Listen, lady, this ain't no electrician's. After the repo crew takes away his desks, the building is condemned and destroyed, with Daffy still inside. The irked Daffy vows to use the money to wipe out ghosts ( la Ghostbusters) such as Cubish. Relinquish me, you foul, gibbering feline, you. It was also the only compilation of classic Warner Bros . This I gotta see. TURN! . I mean, what's he gonna do? So that's the way he wants to play? -, "I am a duck bent on self-preservation." Doesn't he look sweet and crunchy, Agatha? Could you please connect me with a certain Mr. Daffy Duck. He's a killer! MAN 2: No, no. Setting himself up as a "Paranormalist at Large," Daffy persuadesBugs Bunnyto appear incommercials(despite the rabbit's intention of going toPalm Springs), then hiresPorky Pig(accompanied bySylvester) as an underling; Cubish continues to make money vanish whenever Daffy seems to be operating dishonestly. The film was released on DVD in the United States on August 4, 2009, by Warner Home Video. Daffy Ducks Quackbusters (VHS 1988) Mel Blanc, Buggs Bunny, Daffy Duck. 708090 (2015) Million Dollar Arm (2014) Million Dollar Baby (2004) The Million Dollar Duck (1971) One Million Years B.C. Daffy Duck returns to the spotlight once more to guide us through further episodes of cartoon comedy brilliance in this send-up of the feature film "Ghostbusters." After he inherits a million dollars from the estate of J.B. Cubish, Daffy and his pals Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig open up a ghost-busting service to stop Cubish's ghost from reclaiming . Included is "The Duxorcist," the classic parody of "The Exorcist." Kids & Family 1988 1 hr 19 min 6+ G Starring Mel Blanc, Julie Bennett, Roy Firestone Sorry, Snuggles. I'll give 'em community service! Several cartoons are re-edited either for time, to connect with the plot, or have redubbed lines. Although Daffy successfully exorcises the ghosts possessing a ladyduck (with Daffy momentarily falling under possession from them himself), he discovers that Cubish has stripped his money down to his last million. What's left of it, anyway. After Cubish's death soon afterward ("died laughing", reports one newspaper), Daffy inherits the Cubish fortune, which is locked in a safe, under the provision that he will use the money to provide a beneficial public service and follow Cubish's creed to display honesty in business affairs. Daffy Duck's Quackbustersis a 1988Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodiesfilm with acompilationof classicWarner Bros. Cartoons shorts and animated bridging sequences, starringDaffy Duck. So, Smog baby, leveled any major cities lately? Nice, fat little butterball. --, "Obviously I'm dealing with inferior mentalities." In 1983 came Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island. You see anything green? "Of utmost importance in the exorcism of spirits. Go on!! Camping way out here in the middle of nowhere. Remember, that's the same as dialing 555-KWAK. [1] The film was released to theaters by Warner Bros. on September 24, 1988. Daffy Duck opens a detective agency for the supernatural along side his Looney Toon buddies. Hugo the Abominable Snowman : And I will give him security! Just because I'm happy is no sign I'm Looney Tuney. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a 1988 animated compilation film featuring classic Warner Bros. Cartoons shorts and animated bridging sequences, starring Daffy Duck. Suffering succotash, what am I waiting for? WOO HOO! How about another carrot juice on the rocks? They ought to screen this place. The public not buying those cheap special effects anymore? Daffy Duck's Quackbusters is a 1988 Looney Tunes film, starring Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester, and Porky Pig. "-, "It's mine, ya understand? After he inherits a million dollars from the estate of J.B. Cubish, Daffy and his pals Bugs Bunny and Porky Pig open up a ghost-busting service to stop Cubish's ghost from reclaiming the money.. Street corner salesman Daffy tries to make a pitch to reclusive billionaire and "ailing buzzsaw baron" J.P. Cubish (a dog)---who has offered wealth to anyone who can make him laugh before he passes on---only to be stymied by Cubish'sbutler(also a dog). Before impact, Daffy sadly tells the audience, "One thing's for sure, I've got nowhere else to go but up!". Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" ", "Only a dirty rat would do that, or a dirty duck! PORKY: Heh-heh. But anyway you look at it, it's better he should suffer. Daffy Duck's Quackbusters. Well, I think I'll go scare some more daylights. oh?" I'm winning the whole thing. Be the first one to. By astro-astroble to here, here, and here, then by space navigal compass to here, here and then to here, and here. Daffy first appeared in director Tex Avery's and animator Bob Clampett's short Porky's Duck Hunt (1937). ", "That Cadet buys the worst Christmas presents. SoWhat do you say WE go for a little SPIN?! The rub is that Cubish has demanded the person who receives his money use the funds for good. Snow 20 feet deep! Commission. You and your one-track mind. GUARD! Ha ha ha." with a little dishonesty in business affairs. In this ducklightful animated feature film, Daffy Duck opens up the ghostbusting Ghouls 'R' Us Agency. -, "Gad! Sure, sure. 3:15. After all, somebody's gotta do the dirty work. Sounds to me like another menial task. I didn't mean to startle you. When the city is swept with reports of a tiny elephant, Daffy, presuming this "teensy-elephant thing" to be mere hysteria, hopes to profit by soothing the public with his "expert" testimony. And then in 1988, Daffy Duck's Quackbusters was released, which is considered one of the Looney Tunes' best compilation films and featured another new theatrical short, "The Night of the Living Duck." PORKY: Ha, ha! Must be some kind of a native superstition. When the film was released on DVD, three bonus cartoons were included as extras: Part of the title of the film is a reference to the film. After a shot of Cubish's grave is shown where it states that Cubish is still dead, it is revealed that Daffy is back where he started, as a street corner salesman, this time selling paranormal-themed trinkets (including wind-up dolls of Gossamer).

Wes Bentley Teeth Yellowstone, Articles D

Frequently Asked Questions
splendora softball tournament
Recent Settlements - Bergener Mirejovsky

$200,000.00Motorcycle Accident $1 MILLIONAuto Accident $2 MILLIONSlip & Fall
$1.7 MILLIONPolice Shooting $234,000.00Motorcycle accident $300,000.00Slip & Fall
$6.5 MILLIONPedestrian Accident $185,000.00Personal Injury $42,000.00Dog Bite
CLIENT REVIEWS

Unlike Larry. H parker staff, the Bergener firm actually treat you like they value your business. Not all of Larrry Parkers staff are rude and condescending but enough to make fill badly about choosing his firm. Not case at wells cathedral organist suspended were the staff treat you great. I recommend Bergener to everyone i know. Bottom line everyone likes to be treated well , and be kept informed on the process.Also bergener gets results, excellent attorneys on his staff.

G.A.     |     Car Accident

I was struck by a driver who ran a red light coming the other way. I broke my wrist and was rushed to the ER. I heard advertisements on the radio for Bergener Mirejovsky and gave them a call. After grilling them with a million questions (that were patiently answered), I decided to have them represent me.

Mr. Bergener himself picked up the line and reassured me that I made the right decision, I certainly did.

My case manager was meticulous. She would call and update me regularly without fail. Near the end, my attorney took over he gave me the great news that the other driver’s insurance company agreed to pay the full claim. I was thrilled with Bergener Mirejovsky! First Rate!!

T. S.     |     Car Accident

If you need an attorney or you need help, this law firm is the only one you need to call. We called a handful of other attorneys, and they all were unable to help us. Bergener Mirejovsky said they would fight for us and they did. These attorneys really care. God Bless you for helping us through our horrible ordeal.

J. M.     |     Slip & Fall

I had a great experience with Bergener Mirejovsky from the start to end. They knew what they were talking about and were straight forward. None of that beating around the bush stuff. They hooked me up with a doctor to get my injuries treated right away. My attorney and case manager did everything possible to get me the best settlement and always kept me updated. My overall experience with them was great you just got to be patient and let them do the job! … Thanks, Bergener Mirejovsky!

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

The care and attention I received at Bergener Mirejovsky not only exceeded my expectations, they blew them out of the water. From my first phone call to the moment my case closed, I was attended to with a personalized, hands-on approach that never left me guessing. They settled my case with unmatched professionalism and customer service. Thank you!

G. P.     |     Car Accident

I was impressed with Bergener Mirejovsky. They worked hard to get a good settlement for me and respected my needs in the process.

T. W.     |     Personal Injury

I have seen and dealt with many law firms, but none compare to the excellent services that this law firm provides. Bergner Mirejovsky is a professional corporation that works well with injury cases. They go after the insurance companies and get justice for the injured.  I would strongly approve and recommend their services to anyone involved with injury cases. They did an outstanding job.

I was in a my son johnny when I was t-boned by an uninsured driver. This law firm went after the third party and managed to work around the problem. Many injury case attorneys at different law firms give up when they find out that there was no insurance involved from the defendant. Bergner Mirejovsky made it happen for me, and could for you. Thank you, Bergner Mirejovsky.

A. P.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I had a good experience with Bergener Mirejovski law firm. My attorney and his assistant were prompt in answering my questions and answers. The process of the settlement is long, however. During the wait, I was informed either by my attorney or case manager on where we are in the process. For me, a good communication is an important part of any relationship. I will definitely recommend this law firm.

L. V.     |     Car Accident

I was rear ended in a what kind of onions does whataburger use. I received a concussion and other bodily injuries. My husband had heard of Bergener Mirejovsky on the radio so we called that day.  Everyone I spoke with was amazing! I didn’t have to lift a finger or do anything other than getting better. They also made sure I didn’t have to pay anything out of pocket. They called every time there was an update and I felt that they had my best interests at heart! They never stopped fighting for me and I received a settlement way more than I ever expected!  I am happy that we called them! Thank you so much! Love you guys!  Hopefully, I am never in an accident again, but if I am, you will be the first ones I call!

J. T.     |     Car Accident

It’s easy to blast someone online. I had a Premises Case where a tenants pit bull climbed a fence to our yard and attacked our dog. My dog and I were bitten up. I had medical bills for both. Bergener Mirejovsky recommended I get a psychological review.

I DO BELIEVE they pursued every possible avenue.  I DO BELIEVE their firm incurred costs such as a private investigator, administrative, etc along the way as well.  Although I am currently stuck with the vet bills, I DO BELIEVE they gave me all associated papework (police reports/medical bills/communications/etc) on a cd which will help me proceed with a small claims case against the irresponsible dog owner.

God forbid, but have I ever the need for representation in an injury case, I would use Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me.  They do spell out their terms on % of payment.  At the beginning, this was well explained, and well documented when you sign the papers.

S. D.     |     Dog Bite

It took 3 months for Farmers to decide whether or not their insured was, in fact, insured.  From the beginning they denied liability.  But, Bergener Mirejovsky did not let up. Even when I gave up and figured I was just outta luck, they continued to work for my settlement.  They were professional, communicative, and friendly.  They got my medical bills reduced, which I didn’t expect. I will call them again if ever the need arises.

T. W.     |     Car Accident

I had the worst luck in the world as I was rear ended 3 times in 2 years. (Goodbye little Red Kia, Hello Big Black tank!) Thank goodness I had Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me! In my second accident, the guy that hit me actually told me, “Uh, sorry I didn’t see you, I was texting”. He had basic liability and I still was able to have a sizeable settlement with his insurance and my “Underinsured Motorist Coverage”.

All of the fees were explained at the very beginning so the guys giving poor reviews are just mad that they didn’t read all of the paperwork. It isn’t even small print but standard text.

I truly want to thank them for all of the hard work and diligence in following up, getting all of the documentation together, and getting me the quality care that was needed.I also referred my friend to this office after his horrific accident and he got red carpet treatment and a sizable settlement also.

Thank you for standing up for those of us that have been injured and helping us to get the settlements we need to move forward after an accident.

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

Great communication… From start to finish. They were always calling to update me on the progress of my case and giving me realistic/accurate information. Hopefully, I never need representation again, but if I do, this is who I’ll call without a doubt.

R. M.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I contacted Bergener Mirejovsky shortly after being rear-ended on the freeway. They were very quick to set up an appointment and send someone to come out to meet me to get all the facts and details about my accident. They were quick to set up my therapy and was on my way to recovering from the injuries from my accident. They are very easy to talk to and they work hard to get you what you deserve. Shortly before closing out my case otama finds out luffy is ace's brother personally reached out to me to see if how I felt about the outcome of my case. He made sure I was happy and satisfied with the end results. Highly recommended!!!

P. S.     |     Car Accident

Very good law firm. Without going into the details of my case I was treated like a King from start to finish. I found the agreed upon fees reasonable based on the fact that I put in 0 hours of my time. This firm took care of every minuscule detail. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional. Overall, 4.5 stars. Thank you for being so passionate about your work.

C. R.     |     Personal Injury

They handled my case with professionalism and care. I always knew they had my best interest in mind. All the team members were very helpful and accommodating. This is the only attorney I would ever deal with in the future and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!

L. L.     |     Personal Injury

I loved my experience with Bergener Mirejovsky! I was seriously injured as a passenger in a 2008 kawasaki teryx 750 spark plug location. Everyone was extremely professional. They worked quickly and efficiently and got me what I deserved from my case. In fact, I got a great settlement. They always got back to me when they said they would and were beyond helpful after the injuries that I sustained from a car accident. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want the best service!!

P. E.     |     Car Accident

Good experience. If I were to become involved in another skyrim cbbe 3bbb le matter, I will definitely call them to handle my case.

J. C.     |     Personal Injury

I got into a major accident in December. It left my car totaled, hand broken, and worst of all it was a hit and run. Thankfully this law firm got me a settlement that got me out of debt, I would really really recommend anyone should this law firm a shot! Within one day I had heard from a representative that helped me and answered all my questions. It only took one day for them to start helping me! I loved doing business with this law firm!

M. J.     |     Car Accident

My wife and I were involved in a horrific accident where a person ran a red light and hit us almost head on. We were referred to the law firm of Bergener Mirejovsky. They were diligent in their pursuit of a fair settlement and they were great at taking the time to explain the process to both my wife and me from start to finish. I would certainly recommend this law firm if you are in need of professional and honest legal services pertaining to your walter brennan ranch joseph, oregon.

L. O.     |     Car Accident

Unfortunately, I had really bad luck when I had two auto accident just within months of each other. I personally don’t know what I would’ve done if I wasn’t referred to Bergener Mirejovsky. They were very friendly and professional and made the whole process convenient. I wouldn’t have gone to any other firm. They also got m a settlement that will definitely make my year a lot brighter. Thank you again

S. C.     |     Car Accident
is it haram to adopt a cat