going beyond scripture

going beyond scripture

3 Tests Of Plagiarism: Do Your Sermons Pass Them. Read 2 CHRONICLES 34:1-33 [1] Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem thirty-one years. All comments are handled manually, and I do not publish comments which promote false doctrine. on that if youre interested. Priscilla partners and associates with false teachers such as Joyce Meyer, Christine Caine,Joel and Victoria Osteen, Beth Moore, and T.D. Hey brother Saiko Woods! It states our purpose to do only those things which are authorized by the Scripture. Do you send women to your articles as a response?. He wants you to learn good theology and sound doctrine. You know, your making this comment right now is very interesting timing. If not, she does not know the Bible well enough to be teaching (James 3:1). read more, Scripture: Again, since Scripture, not our opinions or feelings, is our authority, we have to obey that. To think one can just enter there work into the public domain without criticism, is simply ludicrous! 2. She does. 2:57- Do you know that of the original two million Jewish people only two actually ever made it? All of the resources and links Ive included are from credible sources (The disclaimer at the top of the list simply means I have not read everything ever written by every single resource Ive listed. Should she repent in these areas in which she has broken Scripture and align herself with biblical principles, she would have no bigger fan than I, and I would rejoice to be able to point Christian women to her as a doctrinally sound resource. Let us look at it from a mindset point of view. How is this different? You are teaching me and I didnt even realize it! Scripture (Romans 16:17-18, 2 John 9-1, Titus 3:10-11, and others) says we are to run from them, not listen to them, and certainly we should not encourage lost people to listen to them, lest they put their faith in a false christ and remain in their sin. Pentecostal. Grace&Peace in Christ brother travis & sister tori, Thanks so much, Travis. I am asking the following question to understand your doctrinal views. We have just joined a new church and I was completely disheartened to find they were about to start two womens Bible studies both by Priscilla Shirer. And because of those issues, I deeply regret that I am not able to recommend her as I would like to. Jesus starts with a biblical truth and uses a story (parable) to illustrate or give an example of that biblical truth. Jude 18-19. I have to admit that I do not know the entire Biblical passage on this, Lastly, although you are not directly in front of Travis Arnett, Saikowoods, Taylor Dunn & Seth Dunn, all of which are men who have posted here They are Reading & commenting on your comments and blog, thus you are teaching men. Today I would like to preach on the thought astonished beyond measure. Heres why: 1. Amen. Im not seeing anyone speaking against her except small sources. Genesis 24:1-4. I would check with BereanResearch.org, FightingForTheFaith.com, and LighthouseTrails.com. I am not sure that the Gospel Coalition is a credible source. #4a- Unfortunately, most people do read themselves into Scripture (largely due to being taught that way by false teachers such as the aforementioned and many others), but that doesnt mean its the correct way to study Scripture. - Jonah 2:10. ), The Treasure You Already Are | Priscilla Shirer | [at Joyce Meyers] Love Life Womens Conference 2013, Priscilla Shirer Talks Women and the Church, Moving From the Pew to the Pavement and Why Christine Caine Is at the Top of Her List at the Christian Post, Priscilla Shirer recommends Joyce Meyer, Ann Voskamp, Beth Moore, Jen Hatmaker, Jennie Allen, etc., Bible studies on her blog at Going Beyond, Priscilla Shirer speaks at Joyce Meyers womens conference alongside false teachers Joyce Meyer, Lisa Harper, and Sarah Jakes Roberts (T.D. ROger Oakland of understanding the times and a few good men, are putting together a web site. Run as far away from both of them as possible. Dear Michelle, Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. There are two crucial reasons for this. Remember, the Bible says our hearts are deceitful (Jeremiah 17:9), so we cant trust our feelings unless they line up with, and are based on, the truth of Gods word. Do you have any other examples? Do you interpret scripture to mean women should not witness to all people; share the gospel message to all nations not just other women or children? and Serita Jakes (see below). There's more to my answer than you might think. Scroll up to the top of the page and click on the Recommended Bible Teachers tab. Beth and Priscilla both disobey this biblical instruction. If that is you, let me save you the time and effort of writing another comment. Did you mean youre unsure whether or not she preaches to men? If youre in need of suggestions of doctrinally sound blogs for women, go to the top of this page and click on Recommended Bible Teachers. Ive got two lists of 10 up there, and another one coming in the near future. One example that best showcases Priscillas penchant for eisegesis and poor hermeneutics can be found in this promotional video for her study,One in a Million: 0:46-This same God was supposed to be speaking to me, teaching to me, making Himself relevant to mein the regular rhythms of my everyday living. If a pastor (or husband- Beth has also said she is acting under her husbands mantle of authority) tries to give her that authority, he is putting himself in the place of God who has prohibited it and he is sinning, too. where those who recognize the deception and want to speak up, will have a place to go. Its not about doing good works to get myself into heaven, like going to church every That preaching to and teaching men is a violation of Scripture is also not an accusation, but a statement of fact. She admits it. If you're new or would like to comment, please see the "Welcome- Start Here" tab at the top of this page. TRUTH AND LOVE (Oh my goodness~ thank you for using the term hermeneutics, eisegesis and exegesis! Though there are others, these are the major doctrinal errors in this video, which is less than four minutes of teaching from Priscilla. They are busy caring for their churches. but i will look to the word of God , and i will talk to my pastor. Also, if you will read the article hyperlinked at the very top of this article, right underneath the title, where it says, If youre considering commenting it will answer your objections- with Scripture. Again, when the Bible says not to do something, and a person does it anyway, this is sin. If our feelings, opinions, or experiences contradict Gods word, then those feelings, experiences, and opinions are wrong and we need to repent and believe Gods word instead. So, to "not go beyond what is written" means to focus on Jesus and His Word above all else. Heres more info. I couldnt find these terms in my Bible! 4. Id be interested in hearing what Tony Evans says about his daughters doctrine. Here is a short http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com article on Lisa: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=10843, You can also tell a lot about these leaders by what events they speak at: Until that time, however, it saddens me to have to recommend that Christian women not follow Priscilla Shirer or any materials or activities from Going Beyond Ministries for the following reasons: Priscilla unrepentantly preaches to and instructs men in the Scriptures in violation of 1 Timothy 2:12-14(as well as other passages of Scripture that do not allow this). The Mailbag: Is It OK for Christian Women to Wear Bikinis? "Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; You will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, The restorer of the streets in which to dwell. (Ive addressed that here in case you might be interested.). It is people like Priscilla Shirer who make up their own doctrine and point people to their personal views rather than the Bible. Our Ladies Bible Study started a new season on January 5 with Priscilla Shires Armor of God. Heres the thing. But, yes, sometimes I do offer to send someone Im talking to (face to face) links to my articles, other peoples articles, books, sermons, etc., if theyd like to study an issue more. Neil Richardson has proposed that instead of getting back to the Bible we should go forward with the Bible. THE CALL? Can you explain ? In the first approximately 90 seconds of the video you can clearly see and hear men in the audience, and in her introductory remarks, Prisicilla indicates that she is preaching the Sunday service at this church. God knew what He was doing. Could you please show me the Bible verse that says were supposed to be happy for people who achieve financial and popularity success by twisting Gods word, teaching false doctrine, and walking in disobedience to Him? Have you ever pondered how a rubber band feels when a person stretches it beyond where it has been? Now, reading your post, I see that your words against her work and I do not understand why believers behave the way they do against fellow believers. First, just because youve never heard of someone doesnt mean hes not a credible source (likewise just because someone is well known doesnt mean he is a credible source). God bless you, and keep up the good work sister! Going Beyond Ministries with Priscilla Shirer - The Mercy of Our Great God (March 24, 2017) Priscilla preaches the Sunday sermon at Celebration Church (co-"pastored" by a woman) Priscilla Shirer: YOUR Spiritual Battle & the Armor of God (Full Teaching) | Praise on TBN (May 21, 2021) Priscilla preaching to a co-ed audience at Passion 2018 She is a false teacher, not because I say so, but because when you compare her teachings and behavior to Scripture, you will find them consistently in conflict with Scripture. Morning Service Just put the books aside and pick up His word and study it for yourself. A large chunk of the New Testament (Matthew 7:15-23, 2 Peter 2, 2 Timothy 3:1-7, the book of Jude, and many other passages) is devoted to warning people against false teaching. Contributed by Wade Martin Hughes, Sr on Sep 22, 2016 | 5,774 views This is a two part lesson as we consider are we going along que sera, sera? What Priscilla and so many others do is pretty much the opposite of a parable. Lots of information about those online and at http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com and Berean Research. MAIN TEXT: MATTHEW 14:15 We are committed to teaching the uncompromising truths of His Word. We would be unified around the truth of Scripture. How do we respond to those who are new Christians and who still "smell" of their former sinful lives? Are they guiding and leading a flock (a church)? Part 11 - Matthew 9:32-38 - THAT'S WHEN MIRACLES HAPPEN! Romans 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. This article really turned me off on her. And it cometh to pass, when all the kings who are beyond the Jordan, in the hill-country, and in the low-country, and in every haven of the great sea, over-against Lebanon, the Hittite, and the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite, hear --. Assembly Of God. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. Michelle, what do you think about this article? Jesus taught us the way He wanted us to pray. Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other. How does God regard false teachers, and how are we to deal with them in our personal lives and families, and as the church? These are sources Im familiar with and consider doctrinally sound, but if someone digs up an article one of them wrote from ten years ago that says something biblically askew, I obviously do not endorse that.) Which is why it grieves me to have to answer that question with: Her theology. Unfortunately, there are serious red flags about some of the things Priscilla does and teaches that Christian women who follow her, or are considering following her, need to be made aware of. Going Beyond the Bible by Colin Morris. Ive subscribed to both for several years, so I can tell you thats not the kind of writing they do (though Challies did feature and link to Aimee Byrds review of Fervent in his 12/21/15 A La Carte segment). So we both have been grateful ever sense, me personally because; as her husband she is my most important ministry, so besides Church, we do studies both together and private, and then share them with one another, we also pray together and so on, but i know (because i have learned, and it is also true of men) sometimes women need women.(Titus.2:3-4). Im sure you can find other examples on YouTube if you need them. FOCAL POINT: TO IDENTIFY THREE DANGERS BELIEVERS MUST AVOID. When the angels had gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds began saying to one another, "Let us go straight to Bethlehem then, and see this thing that has happened which the Lord has made known to us." Mark 5:32 Verse Concepts And He looked around to see the woman who had done this. Thats a rare find these days. Not from Scripture. Watch videos of Shirer speaking, listen to her sermons, read her books, and compare them all with what Scripture says. Wow! Priscilla Shirer on Hearing the Voice of God on Issues, Etc. People Listen In Different Wayscan You Reach All Of Them? There are some instances in which it is biblically permissible for a man to be in the room while a woman is teaching the Bible, but if the men you saw were there for biblical instruction from a woman, they were violating Scripture (see #1 & 2 here https://michellelesleybooks.com/2015/12/18/rock-your-role-faqs/). It will be called the good shepherd calls. Im so happy for you that you have a discerning pastor. Im pretty sure some of our ladies are going to ask me where the evidence is that she was purposely teaching scripture to men. Pink Impact ConferencePriscilla joined with faith healing apostle of the New Apostolic Reformation, Todd White, as well as false teachers Christine Caine, Lisa Harper, and Pastor Debbie Morris. When a choice you make or an incident happens that will from that moment define some aspect of your life! #2- There are a number of resources on false teachers under the Popular False Teachers tab at the top of this page. (I dont think she was building doctrine in this promotional video, but I could be wrong.). In closing out this conversation, I would strongly encourage you to continue practicing what youve said- just study your Bible in a systematic way, using good hermeneutics, and stay away from false teachers like Priscilla Shirer. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts. Its not simply a prohibition against women having a job as a pastor- theres more to it than that. There are still some good, solid blogs over there (such as Kevin DeYoungs and Erik Raymonds), and they frequently put out helpful, doctrinally solid articles, but Ive chosen to use other sources instead. This is a two part lesson as we consider are we going along que sera, sera? If anyone has more info. Parables were a common form of teaching in Judaism ( to lead us to self-examination) (https://www.osv.com/Magazines/TheCatholicAnswer/ByIssue/Article/TabId/809/ArtMID/13667/ArticleID/16800/Why-Did-Jesus-Use-Parables.aspx) (oops~ this is a Catholic reference~ how bout this one: Priscilla Shirer is not as well known, which is probably why they havent gotten to her yet. Id encourage you not to take my word for it, but to examine the evidence against Scripture (in context, of course) for yourself. Heres an example of Priscilla preaching to men and yoking with a false teacher as she preaches the Sunday sermon at Joel Osteens Lakewood Church: Priscilla teaches Christians to listen for Gods voice in an unbiblical form of prayer called contemplative prayer. Another important point on this subject: Can you think of a Scripture that says pastors can give people permission, guidance, or authority to sin by disobeying Gods word? And this faith is . Iam finding that more and moreChristians have to be told this. I've done this so that you can learn what it means not to go beyond what has been written and so none of you will become arrogant by supporting one of us against the other. In a day and age where any type of hope is needed, especially to the unchurched, I would listen to either Beth Moore or Priscilla Shirer any day of the week over the news. read more, Scripture: (Yikes!). Feel free to e-mail me (MichelleLesley1@yahoo.com) if it would be easier for you. If they ever do an article on her, I will add it to my list of resources here. Genesis 24 King James Version (KJV) Reblogged this on Eternally Secured and commented: With all that said, I do not say any of this out of ill intent, anger, or anything along those lines, I simply wanted to clarify, and say, that I agree with Michelles exegesis of (Matthew. http://the-end-time.blogspot.com/2012/10/introducing-priscilla-shirer-and-jesus.html. The original promo video I used for this article has been deleted, {so I replaced it with the one above}, but in the original video, Priscilla goes on to say) Thats one in a million. The purpose is that none of you will be arrogant, favoring one person over another. Its very easy to think of Priscilla and think, Whats not to love?. Like I said in todays article God has more for you and expects more from you than from you than settling for fluff and false doctrine. Matthew 14:15-16. Deuteronomy 6:4 ESV / 4 helpful votes Not Helpful "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Its a complete waste of time. In a day and age where any type of hope is needed, especially to the unchurched, I would listen to either Beth Moore or Priscilla Shirer any day of the week over the news. Going Beyond Ministries with Priscilla Shirer The Mercy of Our Great God (March 24, 2017) Priscilla preaches the Sunday sermon at Celebration Church (co-pastored by a woman), Priscilla Shirer: YOUR Spiritual Battle & the Armor of God (Full Teaching) | Praise on TBN (May 21, 2021) Priscilla preaching to a co-ed audience at Passion 2018, Special Guest Priscilla Shirer (October 11, 2015) Priscilla preaches the Sunday sermon at The Refuge Church (co-pastored by a woman), What Are You Looking At | Priscilla Shirer | Hillsong East Coast (October 4, 2020) Priscilla preaches the Sunday sermon for Hillsong East Coast, Women Teachers? Introduction to Beyond Sunday Series: Also your references in Matthew do not apply, and sadly this out of context mess gets regurgitated as much, if not more so, as Matthew 7, and the whole Do not ever judge crowd. My heart longs for you to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ by learning the truth of His word. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/christ-centered-silence-for-noisy-advent-season. The riches of His word are amazing! Romans 8:24 For we Thank you, Michelle! 2 Kings 5:1-15 If he had, he would have been advocating one of four principles, which are inconsistent with the rest . If you dont sync with their teaching, dont follow them. As Christians, the Bible is our authority, so its what the Bible says that matters, and thats what I point women to. Maybe a good example of Priscilla using eisegesis to teach scripture? 15 Neither do we boast beyond our limits in the labors of others. Tonight at church he came up and thanked me for sharing and said he hated that these studies got past him. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive. Nehemiah 8:10 Verse Concepts Or and be .. Are they guiding and leading a flock ( a church )? She has been doing so for years. #4b believers from different denominations Priscilla references who rattled her theological box may have been part of Priscillas initial exposure to false Word of Faith teaching and false teachers such as the aforementioned Meyer, Caine and Osteens. Since you havent had a chance to question Priscilla about what she was talking about here (or maybe it was revealed in this Bible study? Moving Beyond the Motions Defining moments, we all have them. Priscillas friendliness and genuine care for Christian women seem to shine throughevery word she speaks and writes. If you wouldnt follow a male pastor or Bible teacher who was open and unrepentant about committing adultery or shoplifting or getting plowed every weekend, why would you follow any female Bible teacher who preaches to and instructs men? Josh 9:1. Youre more than welcome to join the study if youd like. (Edited to add- After I posted this comment, I noticed your comment was addressed to Seth Dunn, not to me. In Japan there was a man in the imperial orchestra couldnt play a note. Otherwise, it appears this is a form of gossip.. Priscilla is Tony Evans daughter. You need milk, not solid food, for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. Bible Verses about 'Beyond'. The true bride will always go beyond the minimal requirements. This article is more along the lines of a court case where youre on the jury and Im showing you the evidence of Priscilla Shirer breaking the law. Notice the emphasis around the 1:37 mark on peoples personal experiences (praying for miracles, etc.) And i have my wife to thank actually, because she asked me to help her find some pretty theologically sound ladies, and it was in a post Michelle did that she found what she was looking for. The Bible doesnt say anything of the sort. Job 36:26 Verse Concepts Elizabeth. So I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions regarding your comments before we begin our study? These believers from different denominations Priscilla references who rattled her theological box may have been part of Priscillas initial exposure to false Word of Faith teaching and false teachers such as the aforementioned Meyer, Caine, and Osteens. In Acts 17:11, the Bereans are praised for comparing everything Paul said to Scripture to see if it was true. Looking back over my copy of He Speaks to Me,and sifting through numerous videos of her teaching, its clearthat her method of teaching is mainly eisegesis. Part 11 - Matthew 9:32-38 - That's When Miracles Happen! I think you are judging and do not agree with you. read more, Scripture: They needed to be reminded of who the true Christ of Scripture was. THIS LETTER WAS WRITTEN TO AN ANONYMOUS CHRISTIAN WOMAN WHO APPEARS TO OPEN HER HOME TO BELIEVERS FOR WORSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP. Baptist. Besides the short paragraph you provided on Lisa Harper in the list of other not-recommended teachers, do you have or know of any other good info/reviews on her? Do you have another links to her preaching or instructing men in the Scriptures? Then Judah said to Onan, "Go in to your brother's wife, and perform your duty as a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother." Romans 15:1 Verse Concepts Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength and not just please ourselves.

Paano Inumin Ang Mahogany Seed, Duracor Herbicide Label, Did John Basilone Sleep With Virginia Grey, Articles G

Frequently Asked Questions
splendora softball tournament
Recent Settlements - Bergener Mirejovsky

going beyond scripture

$200,000.00Motorcycle Accident $1 MILLIONAuto Accident $2 MILLIONSlip & Fall
$1.7 MILLIONPolice Shooting $234,000.00Motorcycle accident $300,000.00Slip & Fall
$6.5 MILLIONPedestrian Accident $185,000.00Personal Injury $42,000.00Dog Bite
CLIENT REVIEWS

Unlike Larry. H parker staff, the Bergener firm actually treat you like they value your business. Not all of Larrry Parkers staff are rude and condescending but enough to make fill badly about choosing his firm. Not case at wells cathedral organist suspended were the staff treat you great. I recommend Bergener to everyone i know. Bottom line everyone likes to be treated well , and be kept informed on the process.Also bergener gets results, excellent attorneys on his staff.

G.A.     |     Car Accident

I was struck by a driver who ran a red light coming the other way. I broke my wrist and was rushed to the ER. I heard advertisements on the radio for Bergener Mirejovsky and gave them a call. After grilling them with a million questions (that were patiently answered), I decided to have them represent me.

Mr. Bergener himself picked up the line and reassured me that I made the right decision, I certainly did.

My case manager was meticulous. She would call and update me regularly without fail. Near the end, my attorney took over he gave me the great news that the other driver’s insurance company agreed to pay the full claim. I was thrilled with Bergener Mirejovsky! First Rate!!

T. S.     |     Car Accident

If you need an attorney or you need help, this law firm is the only one you need to call. We called a handful of other attorneys, and they all were unable to help us. Bergener Mirejovsky said they would fight for us and they did. These attorneys really care. God Bless you for helping us through our horrible ordeal.

J. M.     |     Slip & Fall

I had a great experience with Bergener Mirejovsky from the start to end. They knew what they were talking about and were straight forward. None of that beating around the bush stuff. They hooked me up with a doctor to get my injuries treated right away. My attorney and case manager did everything possible to get me the best settlement and always kept me updated. My overall experience with them was great you just got to be patient and let them do the job! … Thanks, Bergener Mirejovsky!

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

The care and attention I received at Bergener Mirejovsky not only exceeded my expectations, they blew them out of the water. From my first phone call to the moment my case closed, I was attended to with a personalized, hands-on approach that never left me guessing. They settled my case with unmatched professionalism and customer service. Thank you!

G. P.     |     Car Accident

I was impressed with Bergener Mirejovsky. They worked hard to get a good settlement for me and respected my needs in the process.

T. W.     |     Personal Injury

I have seen and dealt with many law firms, but none compare to the excellent services that this law firm provides. Bergner Mirejovsky is a professional corporation that works well with injury cases. They go after the insurance companies and get justice for the injured.  I would strongly approve and recommend their services to anyone involved with injury cases. They did an outstanding job.

I was in a my son johnny when I was t-boned by an uninsured driver. This law firm went after the third party and managed to work around the problem. Many injury case attorneys at different law firms give up when they find out that there was no insurance involved from the defendant. Bergner Mirejovsky made it happen for me, and could for you. Thank you, Bergner Mirejovsky.

A. P.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I had a good experience with Bergener Mirejovski law firm. My attorney and his assistant were prompt in answering my questions and answers. The process of the settlement is long, however. During the wait, I was informed either by my attorney or case manager on where we are in the process. For me, a good communication is an important part of any relationship. I will definitely recommend this law firm.

L. V.     |     Car Accident

I was rear ended in a what kind of onions does whataburger use. I received a concussion and other bodily injuries. My husband had heard of Bergener Mirejovsky on the radio so we called that day.  Everyone I spoke with was amazing! I didn’t have to lift a finger or do anything other than getting better. They also made sure I didn’t have to pay anything out of pocket. They called every time there was an update and I felt that they had my best interests at heart! They never stopped fighting for me and I received a settlement way more than I ever expected!  I am happy that we called them! Thank you so much! Love you guys!  Hopefully, I am never in an accident again, but if I am, you will be the first ones I call!

J. T.     |     Car Accident

It’s easy to blast someone online. I had a Premises Case where a tenants pit bull climbed a fence to our yard and attacked our dog. My dog and I were bitten up. I had medical bills for both. Bergener Mirejovsky recommended I get a psychological review.

I DO BELIEVE they pursued every possible avenue.  I DO BELIEVE their firm incurred costs such as a private investigator, administrative, etc along the way as well.  Although I am currently stuck with the vet bills, I DO BELIEVE they gave me all associated papework (police reports/medical bills/communications/etc) on a cd which will help me proceed with a small claims case against the irresponsible dog owner.

God forbid, but have I ever the need for representation in an injury case, I would use Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me.  They do spell out their terms on % of payment.  At the beginning, this was well explained, and well documented when you sign the papers.

S. D.     |     Dog Bite

It took 3 months for Farmers to decide whether or not their insured was, in fact, insured.  From the beginning they denied liability.  But, Bergener Mirejovsky did not let up. Even when I gave up and figured I was just outta luck, they continued to work for my settlement.  They were professional, communicative, and friendly.  They got my medical bills reduced, which I didn’t expect. I will call them again if ever the need arises.

T. W.     |     Car Accident

I had the worst luck in the world as I was rear ended 3 times in 2 years. (Goodbye little Red Kia, Hello Big Black tank!) Thank goodness I had Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me! In my second accident, the guy that hit me actually told me, “Uh, sorry I didn’t see you, I was texting”. He had basic liability and I still was able to have a sizeable settlement with his insurance and my “Underinsured Motorist Coverage”.

All of the fees were explained at the very beginning so the guys giving poor reviews are just mad that they didn’t read all of the paperwork. It isn’t even small print but standard text.

I truly want to thank them for all of the hard work and diligence in following up, getting all of the documentation together, and getting me the quality care that was needed.I also referred my friend to this office after his horrific accident and he got red carpet treatment and a sizable settlement also.

Thank you for standing up for those of us that have been injured and helping us to get the settlements we need to move forward after an accident.

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

Great communication… From start to finish. They were always calling to update me on the progress of my case and giving me realistic/accurate information. Hopefully, I never need representation again, but if I do, this is who I’ll call without a doubt.

R. M.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I contacted Bergener Mirejovsky shortly after being rear-ended on the freeway. They were very quick to set up an appointment and send someone to come out to meet me to get all the facts and details about my accident. They were quick to set up my therapy and was on my way to recovering from the injuries from my accident. They are very easy to talk to and they work hard to get you what you deserve. Shortly before closing out my case otama finds out luffy is ace's brother personally reached out to me to see if how I felt about the outcome of my case. He made sure I was happy and satisfied with the end results. Highly recommended!!!

P. S.     |     Car Accident

Very good law firm. Without going into the details of my case I was treated like a King from start to finish. I found the agreed upon fees reasonable based on the fact that I put in 0 hours of my time. This firm took care of every minuscule detail. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional. Overall, 4.5 stars. Thank you for being so passionate about your work.

C. R.     |     Personal Injury

They handled my case with professionalism and care. I always knew they had my best interest in mind. All the team members were very helpful and accommodating. This is the only attorney I would ever deal with in the future and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!

L. L.     |     Personal Injury

I loved my experience with Bergener Mirejovsky! I was seriously injured as a passenger in a 2008 kawasaki teryx 750 spark plug location. Everyone was extremely professional. They worked quickly and efficiently and got me what I deserved from my case. In fact, I got a great settlement. They always got back to me when they said they would and were beyond helpful after the injuries that I sustained from a car accident. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want the best service!!

P. E.     |     Car Accident

Good experience. If I were to become involved in another skyrim cbbe 3bbb le matter, I will definitely call them to handle my case.

J. C.     |     Personal Injury

I got into a major accident in December. It left my car totaled, hand broken, and worst of all it was a hit and run. Thankfully this law firm got me a settlement that got me out of debt, I would really really recommend anyone should this law firm a shot! Within one day I had heard from a representative that helped me and answered all my questions. It only took one day for them to start helping me! I loved doing business with this law firm!

M. J.     |     Car Accident

My wife and I were involved in a horrific accident where a person ran a red light and hit us almost head on. We were referred to the law firm of Bergener Mirejovsky. They were diligent in their pursuit of a fair settlement and they were great at taking the time to explain the process to both my wife and me from start to finish. I would certainly recommend this law firm if you are in need of professional and honest legal services pertaining to your walter brennan ranch joseph, oregon.

L. O.     |     Car Accident

Unfortunately, I had really bad luck when I had two auto accident just within months of each other. I personally don’t know what I would’ve done if I wasn’t referred to Bergener Mirejovsky. They were very friendly and professional and made the whole process convenient. I wouldn’t have gone to any other firm. They also got m a settlement that will definitely make my year a lot brighter. Thank you again

S. C.     |     Car Accident
is it haram to adopt a cat