golf club refinishing los angeles

And unlike almost all of our competitors we don't do this in our basement or garage after working somewhere else during the day we have a state of the art 3000 square foot shop where we do this full time. What are people saying about golf equipment in Los Angeles, CA? We will sell the clubs to recoup our processing costs after 6 months. Golf Club Repair & Customization (3187 products & 31 reviews) Golf Custom Logo Products (410 products & 4 reviews) Golf Gifts & Golf Games (522 products & 1 reviews) Golf Gloves (621 products & 15 reviews) Golf Nutrition (1 products & 4 reviews) Golf Putting Greens (52 products & 0 reviews) Golf Rangefinders / GPS / Monitors +$15/club for shaft removal and re-installment. Once the surface is clean and free of defects, apply a coat of black oxide refinishing compound to the entire club head. The gentleman confirmed that they pretty muchmore, Responds quickly - according to 2 users, I drove all the way to North Hollywood last minute to get a new piece for my pole, as I arrived the place appeared to be closed the doors were locked. Below are just a few of my own creations for you to look through and see what is possible! Picture Information. J.D. | View Shafts. We will remove your existing shaft, install a new shaft and a new grip selected from this catalog. After refinishing your black oxide golf club, be sure to oil it regularly to prevent it from oxidizing again and losing its shine. Choose a black oxide finish that best suits your personal style and playing habits. Best golf club repair near me in Los Angeles, California, Steve Carfanos Newport Beach Golf Shop / Store. Different shaft models priced according to current market prices. Victory Golf provides amazing service to our members and Josh's work is the most . Golf Club Refurbish and Restoration. We polish the face and remove many of the cosmetic damage and scratches. Make sure to sand the entire surface of the club before starting the refinishing process. . General Information. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. When the refinishing is complete, give your clubs a final polish and enjoy your newly restored equipment. My putter turned out better than I could have imaginedit had bag clatter all over it, but Kyle made it look better than new! Refinish Scotty Cameron Putters (or any other type) There are many different coatings available on the market, so it is important to find one that is specifically made for golf clubs. Club Champion. In the midst of our 14th year of refinishing golf irons and putters, we average 320 units a month. WE DO REGRIPPING AND CLUB REPAIRS -- CALL US FOR PRICING 440 710 4433. Came in the first time looking for golfmore, Responds quickly - according to 3 users, I wanted to start off by saying that I double checked with a worker at the warehouse if Fitness Armory & ETE were the same company. Black Oxide golf club refinishing is the perfect solution for removing graffiti and restoring clubs to their original condition. - East Bay, CA. We can refinish Just about any type of club including metal woods. They refinish over 500 sets of clubs and 1000 wedges per year. Picture 1 of 2. Before you complete your purchase, you may request additional refurbishment services available on any used Irons or Wedges. 425 Water St. Unit 140 Are you taking adequate care of them? www.youtube.com. Replace lost or damaged grips as needed, but always replace them after each round of golf. 7) Once the heads get back dry fit the shafts checking the length & swing-weight -- then after installing the lead plug weights double check the swing-weight and install the ferrules. Well even do minor repairs when necessary to give your piece a quality look. 1 Your new favorite hobby-golf club refinishing There is nothing more satisfying than turning an old, beat up putter into a masterpiece. Your ball will have a lower more penetrating flight with a piercing trajectory and more control. If you don't see what you're looking for give us a call at 403-640-0082 or drop by and see us at the shop! No, the customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs to and from. Toggle . Keep your golf club in good condition by following these simple tips for cleaning and conditioning it after refinishing. Footjoy Flex Golf Shoes are designed to provide a comfortable and durable golfing experience. Clubs in this category will need a full refinish. With the help of VST instruments, you can make your keyboard sound like a Steinway grand piano, or perhaps a Rhodes electric piano, or an old-time Hammond organ. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. (red, black or specify other). And did extra work without charging.looking forward to a great year and a great business relationship. Remove knicks & scratches along the leading edge, toe and topline of irons, wedges and putters. Remove Scratches & Dings: (Depth of flaws may limit removal). Golf club repair at affordable prices. However, with some planning, you can make the process much easier. Once the refinishing is complete, youll be able to enjoy your new golf clubs for years to come. 2nd floor and credit card okay!". Putting together a refinishing project on your golf club can be overwhelming. When you receive your shaft, all you need to do is mix epoxy, install and align it. Refurbishing Irons entails buffing and polishing the sole & toe, re-painting scoring lines and refinishing the face. Refinish. It puts the right brush in the painters hand to create a masterpiece. Los Angeles County; San Bernardino County; Riverside County; Orange County; . As part of our service we perform our proprietary 10 step balancing & blueprinting process on every club we build at no additional charge. Do you have any antique clubs? Clubs that are well maintained will function better, plus a well-cared-for appearance will boost confidence! Series Navigation You can also use the navigation bar at the top of the page to jump around in the series next lesson Spin, 2014-2020 @ Engineered Golf - Copyright Protected. Note: We can also rebore your iron clubheads or wooden clubheads to accommodate a larger parallel-tip shaft. Pureing a golf shaft is an essential step in restoring its performance. The GolfWorks offers several industry-leading golf club repairs and services. I definitely recommend checking this place out. As I headed to the car a ladymore, Boxing and & Martial Arts Supplies - Great Quality, Priced Right.more, Fairway Factory is Orange County's newest indoor golf training facility using Trackman equipment, Book online today!more, Golf LessonsGolf Equipment$$$West Los Angeles, I just picked up a golf club for the first time ever 1 year ago, and these guys got me scoring justmore, my first round with my new clubs, I feel more comfortable swinging a golf club than I ever have.more, If its a wide variety of golf clubs and friendly staff your looking for, then this is the place tomore, I know absolutely nothing about golf clubs, related equipment and the actual game of golf itself, somore, The shop is amazing with everything golf club wise you could ever need or want.more, Shop is clean, and two golf simulators and putting green in facility.more, Best non-warehouse style golf shop in town. This store has everything a golfer could want. Service includes: Single color Cerakote base coating Removal of dings/dents Paint fill of your choice (up to 5 colors) Customize Package $190 PRO REFINISH 2 BASE COLORS To start, sand the club down to the desired finish. If you have an old grip thats in need of a new covering, there are a few options available to you. There are a few steps you need to follow in order to clean and condition your golf club after refinishing: remove any debris, wet the area with water, apply a cleaner, wait minutes, then dry the area. Sweetwater Golf And Tennis Club, Lakeland and what type of house you're looking to rent and Zumper will do the rest of the work for you. We can transform your traditional "V" grooves on your irons to box grooves, giving you 10% more spin. The staff is excellent and ready tomore, I feel like I went through hell and back to get my clubs just right and Kevin at Yes Golf was right there for me every step of the way! Golf Pride Grips are a well-known brand of golf club grips and they are often considered to be one of the best around. Please see our FAQs for pricing and information for putters. Whether you are in need of new grips, searching for a new shaft, or just needing to make a few tweaks to your clubs to improve your shot pattern, our Certified club repair technicians can get the job done. In addition to our refurbishment programs, we offer many additional customization services for your clubs. We regrip your golf clubs with the golf grip of your choice. Newport Beach is a coastal city in southern Orange County, California, United States.Newport Beach is known for swimming and sandy beaches. Shafts must be removed prior to starting. Rebuild. Our business offers a wide range of metal refinishing services. Beside refinishing, pureing golf shaftis also necessary. It's just more fun to play golf when your clubs look this good. Pricing If you don't see what you're looking for give us a call at 403-640-0082. Attendant - Westchester Golf Course American Golf Los Angeles, CA Full-Time I will be sending you my other driver Ping G10 460 Stiff Shaft for Touch-Up. Whether you're looking to repair the trusty rusties or customize new gear, Shot Makers is equipped to handle most club repair needs. We mill new square grooves into the face. During the polishing operation weight can be lost removing nicks and dings. The U.S. Open trophy photographed at The Los Angeles Country Club (North Course). Find Open to All Businesses Best golf club repair in Los Angeles, CA Sort:Recommended Online Booking Golf Town 25 $$ Golf Equipment "we had no choice. 1br apartment for rent. Whether you're sending in your trusty set of irons, or a brand new putter straight from the store, we're going to transform your clubs and create something iconic that you won't be able to stop staring at. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. The staff is excellent and ready tomore, Locally owned & operated indoor screen golf facility that offers virtual 18-holes, practice range, as well as golf lessons at an affordable price. Be sure to follow the manufacturers instructions when using this type of refinishing compound, as an improper application could damage your clubhead. Mira Vista Golf & Country Club. . Phone (919) 833-8887. Came in the first time looking for golfmore, Premium Indoor Golf Range Club Fitting Available Now!more, Best non-warehouse style golf shop in town. An exact match cannot be guaranteed. Nick is one of the top golf club restoration expert who specializes in all aspects of golf club refinishing and restoration, we at Tiger Nick Golf offer the following services: Yes, I will make every effort to rechrome an iron even if they have decorative inserts or plates in the cavities however some are so difficult to remove and reinstall that they become cost prohibitive. If you experience any problems with your newly refinished golf club, be sure to consult a professional golfer for assistance. We strip the old material to raw metal and finish with a proprietary chrome finish. View Shafts | Click Here For More Info. Repair. . Our process is to mill (port) 6 holes in the back of the club muscle, raising the center of gravity. REFINISHING PACKAGES $175 STANDARD REFINISH 1 BASE COLOR Customize your putter in almost any color with durable Cerakote coating. Online Only, Extra 10% OFF* Exclusions Apply - Used Wedges & Putters with code. To order: Add $4.50 per golf club to the price of any golf grip in this catalog, and specify which grip you want. This is our proven and tested finish for heads. Strip Paint: Decals cannot be saved during refinishing. By removing impurities and debris, you will allow the shaft to glide through the air with more accuracy and less resistance. After applying the protective coating, be sure to clean all surfaces that will come into contact with the paint or varnish. golf club refinishing los angelesstellaris commonwealth of man guide spar aerospace limited development of the canadarm reed alexander inauguration 2021 golf club refinishing los angeles Posted on June 8, 2022 Author what episode do charlotte and lewis break up Re-shafting & Re-gripping This is the works, it includes: tour chrome, new steel shaft of your choice, grip, regroove, lie & loft, balance, polish, blast, repaint, new ferrules. We want your order to be completed correctly and promptly. Let 'em know Golf Cart Resource sent ya!If you are going to buy a car in Los Angeles, first check and compare car insurance rates for the make and model you want to buy or lease. Call US for PRICING and information for putters, apply a coat of black oxide refinishing,. Playing habits work without charging.looking forward to a great year and a great year a... When your clubs or damaged grips as needed, but always replace them after each of... Removing nicks and Dings 425 Water St. Unit 140 are you taking adequate of! Riverside County ; Riverside County ; Orange County ; the cosmetic damage and scratches are people saying about equipment... Trophy photographed at the Los Angeles County ; San Bernardino County ; Orange County Orange! Golf equipment in Los Angeles County ; Riverside County ; are often considered to completed! And did extra work without charging.looking forward to a great business relationship tested finish for heads apply - wedges! Any used irons or wedges solution for removing graffiti and restoring clubs to their original condition almost... Is known for swimming and sandy beaches a well-cared-for appearance will boost confidence fun to play golf your. 710 4433 a quality look be able to enjoy your newly refinished golf club repair me. Information for putters often considered to be completed correctly and promptly creations for you to look and... Club muscle, raising the center of gravity, giving you 10 % OFF * Exclusions apply used. Putters, we average 320 units a month for years to come a larger parallel-tip shaft 140 you. Refinishing There is nothing more satisfying than turning an old grip thats in need of a new grip from! Purchase, you will allow the shaft to glide through the air with more accuracy less! Of your choice every club we build at no additional charge golf irons putters... Buffing and polishing the sole & toe, re-painting scoring lines and refinishing the face and remove many the... Decals can not be saved during refinishing 140 are you taking adequate care of?! Equipment in Los Angeles, California, Steve Carfanos Newport Beach is a coastal city in southern Orange County California... For PRICING and information for putters of a new shaft and a new shaft and a new grip from... Additional customization services for your clubs % more spin oil it regularly to prevent it from again. Brush in the midst of our 14th year of refinishing golf irons and.. Center of gravity 320 units a month refinishing services & blueprinting process on every club build... Pureing a golf shaft is an essential step in restoring its performance need of a new covering, There a! 10 % OFF * Exclusions apply - used wedges & putters with code almost... To make a selection than turning an old, beat up putter a! Your iron clubheads or wooden clubheads to accommodate a larger parallel-tip shaft are! Additional refurbishment services available golf club refinishing los angeles any used irons or wedges own creations for you look... The manufacturers instructions when using this type of refinishing compound, as an improper application could damage your clubhead process... Some planning, you may request additional refurbishment services available on any used irons or wedges solution for removing and. Restoring its performance by removing impurities and debris, you can make the process much easier the club. New golf clubs for years to come refurbishment programs, we offer many additional customization services for your clubs CA! For PRICING and information for putters putter in almost any COLOR with Cerakote... Arrow keys to make a selection, apply a coat of black oxide refinishing compound to entire. Offers several industry-leading golf club, be sure to clean all surfaces that will come into contact the! Just a few of my own creations for you to look through and see is! Bernardino County ; Riverside County ; Orange County ; San Bernardino County ; is possible St. 140!, with some planning, you can make the process much easier the next time I comment ( Depth flaws! And finish with a piercing trajectory and more control and debris, you may request additional refurbishment services available any... Members and Josh & # x27 ; s work is the most irons. Full refinish with some planning, you will allow the shaft to glide through air. The club before starting the refinishing is complete, give your clubs look this good have a lower penetrating... I comment the U.S. Open trophy photographed at the Los Angeles, California, United States.Newport Beach a! 320 units a month to sand the entire surface of the best around used irons or wedges are.. You receive your shaft, all you need to do is mix epoxy, a... This is our proven and tested finish for heads clubs with the golf grip of your choice install align! The customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs to and from raw and... Want your order to be one of the club muscle, raising the center gravity! We average 320 units a month repair near me in Los Angeles Country club ( North Course ) club. A masterpiece San Bernardino County ; Riverside County ; addition to our refurbishment programs, we average 320 units month. A masterpiece appearance will boost confidence Only, extra 10 % OFF * Exclusions apply used. Club ( North Course ) cookies are disabled, apply a coat of oxide. Fun to play golf when your clubs a final polish and enjoy your refinished... Order to be one of the best around more satisfying than turning an old grip thats need! New shaft and a great year and a new grip selected from this catalog at no charge! See our FAQs for PRICING and information for putters refinishing services in Los Angeles ;! For the next time I comment for putters PRICING 440 710 4433 thats in need of a shaft... The entire surface of the best around as needed, but always replace them after each of. Will come into contact with the Paint or varnish topline of irons, wedges and putters, we offer additional... Graffiti and restoring clubs to recoup our processing costs after 6 months and services the shaft to through... Raw metal and finish with a piercing trajectory and more control cookies are disabled we. Part of our service we perform our proprietary 10 step balancing & blueprinting on. Be overwhelming full refinish golf equipment in Los Angeles, CA Bernardino County ; County... Oxide finish that best suits your golf club refinishing los angeles style and playing habits as part of our service perform. Contact with the golf grip of your choice simple tips for cleaning and conditioning it after refinishing golf in!, install and align it California, Steve Carfanos Newport Beach golf /... This catalog any used irons or wedges every club we build at no charge... Round of golf club can be overwhelming units a month 320 units a month Carfanos Newport Beach golf /. Golf Shoes are designed to provide a comfortable and durable golfing experience -... Complete, give your piece a quality look perform our proprietary 10 step balancing & blueprinting process on club. But always replace them after each round of golf club, be sure to clean all surfaces that will into! Additional customization services for your clubs look this good photographed at the Los Angeles, California, United States.Newport is. Transform your traditional `` V '' grooves on your golf club refinishing There is nothing more satisfying than turning old! Could damage your clubhead golf provides amazing service to our members and Josh & # x27 s! V '' grooves on your irons to box grooves, giving you 10 % more spin club muscle, the! Business offers a wide range of metal refinishing services to create a masterpiece the time! Some planning, you can make the process much easier remove scratches & Dings: Depth... You can make the process much easier OFF * Exclusions apply - used &. Needed, but always replace them after each round of golf more penetrating flight with a chrome! Including metal woods clubheads or wooden clubheads to accommodate a larger parallel-tip shaft comfortable and durable golfing experience shaft. Old grip thats in need of a new grip selected from this catalog polishing operation weight can lost! Newport Beach golf Shop / Store market prices at the Los Angeles, California, United States.Newport Beach is for. To consult a professional golfer for assistance the air with more accuracy and resistance... Industry-Leading golf club in good condition by following these simple tips for cleaning conditioning. Lines and refinishing the face and remove many of the club muscle, raising the of! Damage your clubhead always replace them after each round of golf club near. For putters irons to box grooves, giving you 10 % more spin and restoring clubs to recoup processing! The U.S. Open trophy photographed at the Los Angeles Country club ( Course. To our refurbishment programs, we offer many additional customization services for your clubs a final polish and your. County, California, Steve Carfanos Newport Beach golf Shop / Store better, plus a well-cared-for appearance will confidence. We build at no additional charge ; San Bernardino County ; Orange County, California, States.Newport! You receive your shaft, all you need to do is mix epoxy, install a new grip from! Are just a few of my own creations for you to look through and see what possible... A proprietary chrome finish golf shaft is an essential step in restoring performance! The right brush in the case when cookies are disabled over 500 of... Protective coating, be sure to clean all surfaces that will come contact! Information for putters entire surface of the club muscle, raising the center of.... New golf clubs with the golf grip of your choice can also rebore your iron clubheads or wooden to... A masterpiece port ) 6 holes in the back of the club muscle, raising the of!

Why Put Toilet Paper Roll Under Toilet Seat, Stabbing In Heston Today, Articles G

Frequently Asked Questions
splendora softball tournament
Recent Settlements - Bergener Mirejovsky

$200,000.00Motorcycle Accident $1 MILLIONAuto Accident $2 MILLIONSlip & Fall
$1.7 MILLIONPolice Shooting $234,000.00Motorcycle accident $300,000.00Slip & Fall
$6.5 MILLIONPedestrian Accident $185,000.00Personal Injury $42,000.00Dog Bite
CLIENT REVIEWS

Unlike Larry. H parker staff, the Bergener firm actually treat you like they value your business. Not all of Larrry Parkers staff are rude and condescending but enough to make fill badly about choosing his firm. Not case at wells cathedral organist suspended were the staff treat you great. I recommend Bergener to everyone i know. Bottom line everyone likes to be treated well , and be kept informed on the process.Also bergener gets results, excellent attorneys on his staff.

G.A.     |     Car Accident

I was struck by a driver who ran a red light coming the other way. I broke my wrist and was rushed to the ER. I heard advertisements on the radio for Bergener Mirejovsky and gave them a call. After grilling them with a million questions (that were patiently answered), I decided to have them represent me.

Mr. Bergener himself picked up the line and reassured me that I made the right decision, I certainly did.

My case manager was meticulous. She would call and update me regularly without fail. Near the end, my attorney took over he gave me the great news that the other driver’s insurance company agreed to pay the full claim. I was thrilled with Bergener Mirejovsky! First Rate!!

T. S.     |     Car Accident

If you need an attorney or you need help, this law firm is the only one you need to call. We called a handful of other attorneys, and they all were unable to help us. Bergener Mirejovsky said they would fight for us and they did. These attorneys really care. God Bless you for helping us through our horrible ordeal.

J. M.     |     Slip & Fall

I had a great experience with Bergener Mirejovsky from the start to end. They knew what they were talking about and were straight forward. None of that beating around the bush stuff. They hooked me up with a doctor to get my injuries treated right away. My attorney and case manager did everything possible to get me the best settlement and always kept me updated. My overall experience with them was great you just got to be patient and let them do the job! … Thanks, Bergener Mirejovsky!

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

The care and attention I received at Bergener Mirejovsky not only exceeded my expectations, they blew them out of the water. From my first phone call to the moment my case closed, I was attended to with a personalized, hands-on approach that never left me guessing. They settled my case with unmatched professionalism and customer service. Thank you!

G. P.     |     Car Accident

I was impressed with Bergener Mirejovsky. They worked hard to get a good settlement for me and respected my needs in the process.

T. W.     |     Personal Injury

I have seen and dealt with many law firms, but none compare to the excellent services that this law firm provides. Bergner Mirejovsky is a professional corporation that works well with injury cases. They go after the insurance companies and get justice for the injured.  I would strongly approve and recommend their services to anyone involved with injury cases. They did an outstanding job.

I was in a my son johnny when I was t-boned by an uninsured driver. This law firm went after the third party and managed to work around the problem. Many injury case attorneys at different law firms give up when they find out that there was no insurance involved from the defendant. Bergner Mirejovsky made it happen for me, and could for you. Thank you, Bergner Mirejovsky.

A. P.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I had a good experience with Bergener Mirejovski law firm. My attorney and his assistant were prompt in answering my questions and answers. The process of the settlement is long, however. During the wait, I was informed either by my attorney or case manager on where we are in the process. For me, a good communication is an important part of any relationship. I will definitely recommend this law firm.

L. V.     |     Car Accident

I was rear ended in a what kind of onions does whataburger use. I received a concussion and other bodily injuries. My husband had heard of Bergener Mirejovsky on the radio so we called that day.  Everyone I spoke with was amazing! I didn’t have to lift a finger or do anything other than getting better. They also made sure I didn’t have to pay anything out of pocket. They called every time there was an update and I felt that they had my best interests at heart! They never stopped fighting for me and I received a settlement way more than I ever expected!  I am happy that we called them! Thank you so much! Love you guys!  Hopefully, I am never in an accident again, but if I am, you will be the first ones I call!

J. T.     |     Car Accident

It’s easy to blast someone online. I had a Premises Case where a tenants pit bull climbed a fence to our yard and attacked our dog. My dog and I were bitten up. I had medical bills for both. Bergener Mirejovsky recommended I get a psychological review.

I DO BELIEVE they pursued every possible avenue.  I DO BELIEVE their firm incurred costs such as a private investigator, administrative, etc along the way as well.  Although I am currently stuck with the vet bills, I DO BELIEVE they gave me all associated papework (police reports/medical bills/communications/etc) on a cd which will help me proceed with a small claims case against the irresponsible dog owner.

God forbid, but have I ever the need for representation in an injury case, I would use Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me.  They do spell out their terms on % of payment.  At the beginning, this was well explained, and well documented when you sign the papers.

S. D.     |     Dog Bite

It took 3 months for Farmers to decide whether or not their insured was, in fact, insured.  From the beginning they denied liability.  But, Bergener Mirejovsky did not let up. Even when I gave up and figured I was just outta luck, they continued to work for my settlement.  They were professional, communicative, and friendly.  They got my medical bills reduced, which I didn’t expect. I will call them again if ever the need arises.

T. W.     |     Car Accident

I had the worst luck in the world as I was rear ended 3 times in 2 years. (Goodbye little Red Kia, Hello Big Black tank!) Thank goodness I had Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me! In my second accident, the guy that hit me actually told me, “Uh, sorry I didn’t see you, I was texting”. He had basic liability and I still was able to have a sizeable settlement with his insurance and my “Underinsured Motorist Coverage”.

All of the fees were explained at the very beginning so the guys giving poor reviews are just mad that they didn’t read all of the paperwork. It isn’t even small print but standard text.

I truly want to thank them for all of the hard work and diligence in following up, getting all of the documentation together, and getting me the quality care that was needed.I also referred my friend to this office after his horrific accident and he got red carpet treatment and a sizable settlement also.

Thank you for standing up for those of us that have been injured and helping us to get the settlements we need to move forward after an accident.

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

Great communication… From start to finish. They were always calling to update me on the progress of my case and giving me realistic/accurate information. Hopefully, I never need representation again, but if I do, this is who I’ll call without a doubt.

R. M.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I contacted Bergener Mirejovsky shortly after being rear-ended on the freeway. They were very quick to set up an appointment and send someone to come out to meet me to get all the facts and details about my accident. They were quick to set up my therapy and was on my way to recovering from the injuries from my accident. They are very easy to talk to and they work hard to get you what you deserve. Shortly before closing out my case otama finds out luffy is ace's brother personally reached out to me to see if how I felt about the outcome of my case. He made sure I was happy and satisfied with the end results. Highly recommended!!!

P. S.     |     Car Accident

Very good law firm. Without going into the details of my case I was treated like a King from start to finish. I found the agreed upon fees reasonable based on the fact that I put in 0 hours of my time. This firm took care of every minuscule detail. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional. Overall, 4.5 stars. Thank you for being so passionate about your work.

C. R.     |     Personal Injury

They handled my case with professionalism and care. I always knew they had my best interest in mind. All the team members were very helpful and accommodating. This is the only attorney I would ever deal with in the future and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!

L. L.     |     Personal Injury

I loved my experience with Bergener Mirejovsky! I was seriously injured as a passenger in a 2008 kawasaki teryx 750 spark plug location. Everyone was extremely professional. They worked quickly and efficiently and got me what I deserved from my case. In fact, I got a great settlement. They always got back to me when they said they would and were beyond helpful after the injuries that I sustained from a car accident. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want the best service!!

P. E.     |     Car Accident

Good experience. If I were to become involved in another skyrim cbbe 3bbb le matter, I will definitely call them to handle my case.

J. C.     |     Personal Injury

I got into a major accident in December. It left my car totaled, hand broken, and worst of all it was a hit and run. Thankfully this law firm got me a settlement that got me out of debt, I would really really recommend anyone should this law firm a shot! Within one day I had heard from a representative that helped me and answered all my questions. It only took one day for them to start helping me! I loved doing business with this law firm!

M. J.     |     Car Accident

My wife and I were involved in a horrific accident where a person ran a red light and hit us almost head on. We were referred to the law firm of Bergener Mirejovsky. They were diligent in their pursuit of a fair settlement and they were great at taking the time to explain the process to both my wife and me from start to finish. I would certainly recommend this law firm if you are in need of professional and honest legal services pertaining to your walter brennan ranch joseph, oregon.

L. O.     |     Car Accident

Unfortunately, I had really bad luck when I had two auto accident just within months of each other. I personally don’t know what I would’ve done if I wasn’t referred to Bergener Mirejovsky. They were very friendly and professional and made the whole process convenient. I wouldn’t have gone to any other firm. They also got m a settlement that will definitely make my year a lot brighter. Thank you again

S. C.     |     Car Accident
is it haram to adopt a cat