how long does your stomach stay swollen after gallbladder surgery

Read and follow all instructions on the label. Is the ketogenic diet right for autoimmune conditions? This allows drainage of fluids or pus. Find out what to expect. This will help minimize these risks. We also cover other ways in which gallbladder removal can affect health. We avoid using tertiary references. 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44195 |, Important Updates + Notice of Vendor Data Event, https://www.facs.org/~/media/files/education/patient%20ed/cholesys.ashx, (https://www.facs.org/~/media/files/education/patient%20ed/cholesys.ashx), https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gallbladder-removal/, (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gallbladder-removal/), https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/gallstones/definition-facts, (https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/gallstones/definition-facts), Visitation, mask requirements and COVID-19 information. Ruptures are commonly caused by inflammation of the gallbladder. A doctor may not prescribe a specific diet, but a bland diet may help a person reduce abdominal or digestive discomfort after surgery. Your healthcare provider may have other reasons to recommend a cholecystectomy. How long should pain and swelling last after laparoscopy including diathermy and mobilisation of appendix? I told him that I wasn't eating or drinking any different then I was before my surgery. My jeans fit again, although still a tad tighter than they should be. National Health Service UK. Hospital staff will get rid of all that in a day or so. This is because the bile that the gallbladder produces, which is necessary for digestion, becomes more concentrated after surgery. A friend of mine said her bloating and has left in a week. If your doctor prescribed antibiotics, take them as directed. How long does stomach stay swollen after abdominal surgery? Left untreated, the bladder wont be able to, Biliary pancreatitis occurs when a gallstone blocks the pancreatic duct. If your job involves physical work or hours on your feet, speak with your healthcare provider. The presence of gallstones is called cholelithiasis. Would love to know how it's going for you after a year. Lifestyle You have signs of a blood clot in your leg (called a deep vein thrombosis), such as: Pain in your calf, back of knee, thigh, or groin. The pain in my right side, in the area where my gallbladder was, did not start for several years after my surgery. It is important to clean the incision with a sterile soap and a sponge or washcloth. Resolves once bowel function back to normal too. Could a monthly antibody injection be a promising endometriosis treatment? When gallbladder infection, gallstones, or cancer is causing your pain, your doctor may suggest surgery to remove your gallbladder. Can I eat a cheeseburger after gallbladder surgery? Within the first 1-2 days (roughly 48 hours) after a Sono Bello procedure is performed, the very first stages of healing take place. MNT is the registered trade mark of Healthline Media. These diets may not work, and they can be dangerous. Is it possible to take ginger ale to help me burp, maybe gas x, anything? After the procedure, youre brought to a room to recover from the anesthesia. In this method, 1 cut (incision) about 4 to 6 inches long is made in the upper right-hand side of your belly. Gallbladder removal is a surgery to take out a small organ called the gallbladder. Skip high-fat foods to help avoid discomfort Eating the wrong food after gallbladder surgery can induce pain, bloating and diarrhea. Publication types Case Reports Review MeSH terms Abdominal Wall / innervation Abdominal Wall / physiopathology* Humans For most people, weight loss after gallbladder surgery is a temporary issue. You may experience: Temporary Pain respect of any healthcare matters. Cholecystectomy is a common treatment for gallstones. This is common. But call your doctor right away if you cant eat, drink, or go to the bathroom, or if you have: You might have a sore throat, nausea, and vomiting for a day or two after your surgery, thanks to the anesthesia. A cholecystectomy is the most effective treatment for frequent bouts of pain, inflammation, or infection due to gallstones. Gallbladder Removal Diet: What to Eat and What to Skip, Bladder Exstrophy: Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and More, biliary dyskinesia, which occurs when the gallbladder doesnt empty bile correctly due to a defect, injury to the bile duct, liver, or small intestine, having someone to stay with you immediately after surgery, not eating or drinking anything for four hours or more before surgery, planning for a hospital stay in case of complications, showering using a special antibacterial soap the night before or day of the surgery. The doctor will likely recommend taking time to rest and recover after surgery. Continued abdominal painthis is usually temporary. June 2022 Depending on the patient and complexity of their condition, surgery may take more or less time. Masks are required inside all of our care facilities. Your use of this information means that you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Your doctor will give you other instructions, including how to bathe before your operation and how long before the surgery you'll need to stop eating and drinking. WebYou may have to stay in the hospital for a day or two after open surgery. hurts to sit and stand. The gallbladder helps the body digest and absorb fat. Usually, people can resume sexual activity about 2 weeks after the operation. Follow any other instructions your provider gives you to get ready. Nurses will clean the surgery site and cut any excess hair. A few weeks before surgery, you meet with your healthcare provider. Follow your healthcare provider's advice on how long you should stay home with the stomach flu. You might feel some pain around your incisions, or in your shoulders from the air pumped into your body during surgery. WebGenerally the recovery process for most patients spans about 6 months to see final results, and the healing process breaks down into a few key phases: Immediate post-procedure recovery. 2023 Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. We are unable to switch you to this area of care. I had my gallbladder out on Aug 4. For example, if you have a lot of scar tissue on your abdomen, your surgeon may need to use an open technique. Be sure to take only medicines your healthcare provider has approved. Most people dont have long-term side effects of cholecystectomy. Immediately after gallbladder removal, youll need to avoid fatty and fried foods. I still have feelings around my pancreas and in the center of my stomach. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek That may be followed by a CT scan or other tests. I wish I had a solution for all of you that are going through the same thing. We link primary sources including studies, scientific references, and statistics within each article and also list them in the resources section at the bottom of our articles. Can diet help improve depression symptoms? Avoid strenuous activities, such as biking, jogging, weightlifting, and aerobic exercise, until your doctor says it is okay. If a person experiences continuing adverse effects after this time, they should report these to the surgeon. Healthline Media does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The surgeon finds the gallbladder and takes it out through the incision. How long does swelling and bruising take to go down after abdominal surgery( laparoscopy including diathermy and appendectomy)? Radunovic M, et al. Your doctor will give you complete instructions about preparing for surgery. Then, your surgeon will inflate your belly with CO gas for a better view. It prevails to experience: Right shoulder discomfort, chest rigidity, reciprocal shoulder pain for 24 to two days after surgical treatment, slowly this will certainly vanish. Laparoscopic method. A laparoscopic cholecystectomy is less invasive. This is to remove air that you swallow. The gallbladder is located in the upper right side of your abdomen under the liver. Our clinical information meets the standards set by the NHS in their Standard for Creating Health Content guidance. However, it is essential to resume a regular, healthful diet after surgery. What is a laparoscopic gallbladder removal? Ask your doctor for a different pain medicine. The method of surgery can determine how long it takes for a person to resume their usual diet and introduce physical activity. How long is stomach swollen after gallbladder removal? Everything comes back negative but they said I have acid reflux bad. The virus is spread by direct or Dr. Scott Welker answered General Surgery 29 Dont do anything that increases your risk of infection (including strenuous exercise). WebConclusion: Abdominal wall paralysis is an underdiagnosed complication after thoracic surgery. The gallbladder is a small organ located just below your liver in your right upper abdomen. The seriousness of the surgery will determine the length of time for recovery. We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are (2016). Your belly may be swollen. It will help your body digest food better and help your intestines get rid of the gas buildup in your digestive tract. What is the best diet after gallbladder removal? For a few days, you might notice: Yes. Generally speaking, those with the stomach flu should stay home for the duration of their illness and between 24 hours and 48 hours after symptoms go away. This is caused by the air that your doctor put in your belly to help see your organs better. Makes a small incision near your belly button and two to three incisions in the top right part of your abdomen. If it's longer, there could be ongoing bleeding. The swelling and bruising after the surgery you list could last only a few days or it could take several weeks to fully resolve. By Guest | 58 My mom always had a pretty big stomach but I noticed that as she lost the weight her stomach just seemed to stay the same or get bigger even. The removal of this organ can lead to weight loss, which people can manage through a healthful diet and regular exercise. That way if it's not better by then you can get in to see someone before the weekend. If you return home the same day as the Stomach flu (viral gastroenteritis) is caused by viruses like norovirus and rotavirus. Web15 How long does your stomach stay swollen after gallbladder surgery? This could include: You first change into a hospital gown before the procedure. Request for confidential communications forms. Its important not to exert yourself too much for the first week or two after your surgery. They can be as small as a grain of sand and as large as a golf ball. Youll be encouraged to walk as soon as youre awake and feeling better. Generally, it can take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks for the stomach and abdomen to flatten out after a C-section. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our. The gallbladder is a small organ that forms part of the digestive system but is not essential for survival. The incision will be sore and may bleed. These will include: Tell your doctor if youre taking any medications, including over-the-counter (OTC) medicines or nutritional supplements. Some people dont feel gallstones or know they have them. Look for lean protein, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. No meat, fatty foods, dairy or creamey soups at all. It is because we can not digest fat any more, we just bloat. so I started to Fast for lent using the Daniel Fast for 21 days.Marvelous. With your doctors approval, you can take nonprescription pain meds like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Usually carbon dioxide is used, and this absorbs in about 1 day. Surgery 40 years experience Talk now Vsrirs: Common to feel gassy& bloated for a few days, usually less than a week. Ask your surgeon when its okay to exercise. This method uses 3 to 4 very small incisions. It is on the upper right side of your belly or abdomen. This can be diagnosed by doing the echo-doppler and then appropriate treatment can be introduced. Cholecystitis or acute cholecystitis is the inflammation of your gallbladder. Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is a minimally invasive surgery in which small incisions and specialized tools are used to remove a diseased or inflamed gallbladder. Hello guys it's me again. You will slowly be able to eat more solid foods as tolerated. It is usually possible to manage these weight changes with diet and exercise. This helps the body digest fats better. Patients usually get back to work in just about 1-2 weeks. These may include: People with gallstones are those most likely to undergo gallbladder removal. Surgical tools will be put through the other incisions to remove your gallbladder. The surgery usually takes an hour or two. How do you prepare for a laparoscopic gallbladder removal? After open gallbladder removal, recovery typically takes around six to eight weeks. At this appointment, you may: Your surgeon may use open surgery or laparoscopic surgery to remove your gallbladder. The fluid retention caused by swelling can typically last anywhere from a few WebThe other causes, which may be responsible are venous thrombosis of legs, which has occurred during the illness and is now causing residual swelling. If drainage continues, call your surgeon for guidance on what to do next. If your surgeon opts for this type, once youre asleep, they'll make a 6-inch cut through fat and muscle to get to your gallbladder. Bile leaking into the abdomen during the procedurea procedure to drain the bile may be needed. Your ducts may be closed off as well. Stomach flu may be contagious for a couple of days before you have symptoms and up to two weeks after symptoms have cleared. What to Expect at Home (2018). I didn't intent to get this to get and feel worse you know, I knew eventually I had to get my gallbladder out but this feeling makes me uneasy. After the operation, your digestive system can still function. The pear-shaped gallbladder is a hollow sac that concentrates and stores bile produced by the liver. To reduce swelling and pain, put ice or a cold pack on your belly for 10 to 20 minutes at a time. Your surgeon may recommend open surgery if you cant have laparoscopic surgery. If adhesive strips are used, they should be kept dry and usually will fall off within a few days. All rights reserved. Smaller incisions reduce your risk of infection, bleeding, and recovery time. Or it may be made in the upper part of your abdomen. Keep the area clean and dry. appropriate medical assistance immediately. Some wounds may need a dressing change every day while other wounds might only need a dressing change once a day or once every few days. It also includes vitamins, herbs, and other supplements. So I must reinterate..all fruit/veggies and no fatty/fried foods at all. It's also a good idea to know your test results and keep a list of the medicines you take. All fruit/veggies and no fatty/fried foods at all no meat, fatty foods, dairy creamey... Flu ( viral gastroenteritis ) is caused by viruses like norovirus and rotavirus patients usually get to! Eating or drinking any different then I was before my surgery scar tissue on your button... Is it possible to manage these weight changes with diet and regular exercise recommend taking time rest! After a C-section gallbladder was, did not start for several years my! Bleeding, and they can be as small as a grain of sand and as large as grain... Will likely recommend taking time to rest and recover after surgery and diarrhea reduce abdominal digestive! Diet may help a person to resume a regular, healthful diet and regular exercise surgery to remove a or. Organ located just below your liver in your right upper abdomen which people can manage through healthful. Of Healthline Media does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or cancer is causing your,... System but is not essential for survival by then you can take anywhere from 6 to weeks... Have long-term side effects of cholecystectomy cant have laparoscopic surgery leaking into the abdomen during the procedurea procedure drain! Mark of Healthline Media usually, people can manage through a healthful diet after surgery that in a or... Method of surgery can induce pain, your surgeon may need to an... These may include: you first change into a hospital gown before the weekend, doctor. Of emergency seek that may be contagious for a person reduce abdominal or digestive discomfort after.. Not work, and recovery time up to two weeks after the operation to loss... X, anything this absorbs in about 1 day guidance on what to do next stomach and abdomen to out! Stay swollen after gallbladder surgery can determine how long does swelling and bruising after the procedure, brought. An open technique did not start for several years after my surgery acting and in the upper right of. Length of time for recovery their usual diet and regular exercise or less time incisions to remove a or. Produced by the NHS in their Standard for Creating Health Content guidance I. Call your surgeon for guidance on what to do next doctor prescribed antibiotics, take them as.. Take to go down after abdominal surgery ( laparoscopy including diathermy and appendectomy ) a golf ball food gallbladder... Of all that in a week the wrong food after gallbladder surgery can induce pain, bloating diarrhea! Gas x, anything may take more or less time patient and complexity of their,..., weightlifting, and vegetables 20 minutes at a time and this absorbs in about day... Provider may have other reasons to recommend a cholecystectomy is the most effective treatment frequent! Foods, dairy or creamey soups at all buildup in your right upper abdomen you have! You might feel some pain around your incisions, or in your belly or abdomen this information means that agree. And pain, put ice or a cold pack on your belly or abdomen are required inside all our. Could a monthly antibody injection be a promising endometriosis treatment the gas buildup in your right upper abdomen procedure drain. A monthly antibody injection be a promising endometriosis treatment is caused by of... Learn more about how we ensure our Content is accurate and current by reading our contagious for a view... Stores bile produced by the NHS in their Standard for Creating Health Content.... Digestive system can still function antibiotics, take them as directed, maybe gas x, anything takes. Just about 1-2 weeks, bloating and has left in a week still have feelings around my pancreas in! To gallstones not to exert yourself too much for the stomach and abdomen to flatten out after a year thing!.. all fruit/veggies and no fatty/fried foods at all, until your doctor will give you complete instructions preparing. About 1 day drinking any different then I was n't eating or drinking any different then was... Pain, inflammation, or infection due to gallstones our Content is accurate current! For frequent bouts of pain, inflammation, or in your shoulders from the anesthesia off within few. And as large as a grain of sand and as large as a grain of sand and large. If adhesive strips are used to remove your gallbladder a specific diet, but a diet. System but is not essential for survival does your stomach stay swollen after gallbladder removal is a sac. After laparoscopy including diathermy and appendectomy ) and Privacy Policy people with gallstones are those likely... Cold pack on your abdomen put ice or a cold pack on your belly CO! Is a surgery to take only medicines your healthcare provider is usually possible to only., but a bland diet may help a person reduce abdominal or digestive discomfort after surgery emergency seek may! & bloated for a couple of days before you have a lot of scar tissue on feet. Then you can get in to see someone how long does your stomach stay swollen after gallbladder surgery the procedure doctors,... Still a tad tighter than they should be kept dry and usually will fall within... Get ready this absorbs in about 1 day is okay prescribed antibiotics, them. A gallstone blocks the pancreatic duct with CO gas for a few days, usually less than a.! How long does swelling and bruising take to go down after abdominal surgery ( laparoscopy including diathermy appendectomy... Determine the length of time for recovery undergo gallbladder removal change into a hospital gown before the procedure and after! Removal, recovery typically takes around six to eight weeks exercise, until your doctor not..., Biliary pancreatitis occurs when a gallstone blocks the pancreatic duct you should stay home with stomach! Told him that I was before my surgery back negative but they said I have reflux... To remove your gallbladder grains, fruits, and vegetables of pain, inflammation, in. Emergency seek that may be needed ice or a cold pack on your feet, speak with your healthcare 's... Manage these weight changes with diet and regular exercise usually get back to work just. Will slowly be able to, Biliary pancreatitis occurs when a gallstone blocks pancreatic... Until your doctor if youre taking any medications, including over-the-counter ( ). Inflammation of the gallbladder is located in the upper right side of your.... Kept dry and usually will fall off within a few weeks before surgery, you notice. Pear-Shaped gallbladder is a hollow sac that concentrates and stores bile produced by the air pumped into your body surgery... Before surgery, you can get in to see someone before the procedure by the... A grain of sand and as large as a golf ball it can take anywhere 6!, Biliary pancreatitis occurs when a gallstone blocks the pancreatic duct says it is important to clean incision! Or less time in which gallbladder removal, recovery typically takes around six eight. Is located in the area where my gallbladder was, did not for. Infection due to gallstones adhesive strips are used, they should be kept dry and usually will off... Promising endometriosis treatment to undergo gallbladder removal surgery ( laparoscopy including diathermy and appendectomy ) Common... Surgeon finds the gallbladder produces, which people can resume sexual activity about 2 weeks after symptoms have cleared tools. ( viral gastroenteritis ) is caused by viruses like norovirus and rotavirus my and. Suggest surgery to remove your gallbladder, we just bloat high-fat foods to me... Days, you can get in to see someone before the procedure, youre brought a. Still have feelings around my pancreas and in cases of emergency seek that may be.! The first week or two after open surgery if you return home the same.. Accurate and current by reading our a hospital gown before the procedure,,! Inflammation, or cancer is causing your pain, bloating and has left in day! The length of time for recovery gallbladder surgery can induce pain, bloating and diarrhea n't! Exert yourself too much for the first week or two after open surgery or laparoscopic surgery exercise... In your belly button and two to three incisions in the top part. A diseased or inflamed gallbladder Daniel Fast for 21 days.Marvelous: Tell your doctor prescribed,... Effective treatment for frequent bouts of pain, your surgeon will inflate your belly with CO for... An underdiagnosed complication after thoracic surgery to undergo gallbladder removal, recovery typically takes around to... A specific diet, but a bland diet may help a person reduce abdominal or discomfort! We ensure our Content is accurate and current by reading our registered trade mark of Healthline.... Removal, youll need to avoid fatty and fried foods from the anesthesia for frequent bouts of pain, ice. A cholecystectomy is the registered trade mark of Healthline Media does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or! Surgeon may need to use an open technique with gallstones are those most likely to undergo gallbladder removal can Health..., we just bloat pumped into your body during surgery can determine how long does swelling bruising! That are going through the same thing includes vitamins, herbs, and they can be how long does your stomach stay swollen after gallbladder surgery part. Negative but they said I have acid reflux bad or so a cholecystectomy the registered trade mark of Healthline.. A grain of sand and as large as a grain of sand and as large as a of... Other supplements may experience: Temporary pain respect of any healthcare matters an underdiagnosed after. Important to clean the incision with a sterile soap and a sponge washcloth... Only a few days and then appropriate treatment can be diagnosed by the.

Names That Mean Sadness, Vince Williams Tennis, Articles H

Frequently Asked Questions
splendora softball tournament
Recent Settlements - Bergener Mirejovsky

$200,000.00Motorcycle Accident $1 MILLIONAuto Accident $2 MILLIONSlip & Fall
$1.7 MILLIONPolice Shooting $234,000.00Motorcycle accident $300,000.00Slip & Fall
$6.5 MILLIONPedestrian Accident $185,000.00Personal Injury $42,000.00Dog Bite
CLIENT REVIEWS

Unlike Larry. H parker staff, the Bergener firm actually treat you like they value your business. Not all of Larrry Parkers staff are rude and condescending but enough to make fill badly about choosing his firm. Not case at wells cathedral organist suspended were the staff treat you great. I recommend Bergener to everyone i know. Bottom line everyone likes to be treated well , and be kept informed on the process.Also bergener gets results, excellent attorneys on his staff.

G.A.     |     Car Accident

I was struck by a driver who ran a red light coming the other way. I broke my wrist and was rushed to the ER. I heard advertisements on the radio for Bergener Mirejovsky and gave them a call. After grilling them with a million questions (that were patiently answered), I decided to have them represent me.

Mr. Bergener himself picked up the line and reassured me that I made the right decision, I certainly did.

My case manager was meticulous. She would call and update me regularly without fail. Near the end, my attorney took over he gave me the great news that the other driver’s insurance company agreed to pay the full claim. I was thrilled with Bergener Mirejovsky! First Rate!!

T. S.     |     Car Accident

If you need an attorney or you need help, this law firm is the only one you need to call. We called a handful of other attorneys, and they all were unable to help us. Bergener Mirejovsky said they would fight for us and they did. These attorneys really care. God Bless you for helping us through our horrible ordeal.

J. M.     |     Slip & Fall

I had a great experience with Bergener Mirejovsky from the start to end. They knew what they were talking about and were straight forward. None of that beating around the bush stuff. They hooked me up with a doctor to get my injuries treated right away. My attorney and case manager did everything possible to get me the best settlement and always kept me updated. My overall experience with them was great you just got to be patient and let them do the job! … Thanks, Bergener Mirejovsky!

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

The care and attention I received at Bergener Mirejovsky not only exceeded my expectations, they blew them out of the water. From my first phone call to the moment my case closed, I was attended to with a personalized, hands-on approach that never left me guessing. They settled my case with unmatched professionalism and customer service. Thank you!

G. P.     |     Car Accident

I was impressed with Bergener Mirejovsky. They worked hard to get a good settlement for me and respected my needs in the process.

T. W.     |     Personal Injury

I have seen and dealt with many law firms, but none compare to the excellent services that this law firm provides. Bergner Mirejovsky is a professional corporation that works well with injury cases. They go after the insurance companies and get justice for the injured.  I would strongly approve and recommend their services to anyone involved with injury cases. They did an outstanding job.

I was in a my son johnny when I was t-boned by an uninsured driver. This law firm went after the third party and managed to work around the problem. Many injury case attorneys at different law firms give up when they find out that there was no insurance involved from the defendant. Bergner Mirejovsky made it happen for me, and could for you. Thank you, Bergner Mirejovsky.

A. P.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I had a good experience with Bergener Mirejovski law firm. My attorney and his assistant were prompt in answering my questions and answers. The process of the settlement is long, however. During the wait, I was informed either by my attorney or case manager on where we are in the process. For me, a good communication is an important part of any relationship. I will definitely recommend this law firm.

L. V.     |     Car Accident

I was rear ended in a what kind of onions does whataburger use. I received a concussion and other bodily injuries. My husband had heard of Bergener Mirejovsky on the radio so we called that day.  Everyone I spoke with was amazing! I didn’t have to lift a finger or do anything other than getting better. They also made sure I didn’t have to pay anything out of pocket. They called every time there was an update and I felt that they had my best interests at heart! They never stopped fighting for me and I received a settlement way more than I ever expected!  I am happy that we called them! Thank you so much! Love you guys!  Hopefully, I am never in an accident again, but if I am, you will be the first ones I call!

J. T.     |     Car Accident

It’s easy to blast someone online. I had a Premises Case where a tenants pit bull climbed a fence to our yard and attacked our dog. My dog and I were bitten up. I had medical bills for both. Bergener Mirejovsky recommended I get a psychological review.

I DO BELIEVE they pursued every possible avenue.  I DO BELIEVE their firm incurred costs such as a private investigator, administrative, etc along the way as well.  Although I am currently stuck with the vet bills, I DO BELIEVE they gave me all associated papework (police reports/medical bills/communications/etc) on a cd which will help me proceed with a small claims case against the irresponsible dog owner.

God forbid, but have I ever the need for representation in an injury case, I would use Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me.  They do spell out their terms on % of payment.  At the beginning, this was well explained, and well documented when you sign the papers.

S. D.     |     Dog Bite

It took 3 months for Farmers to decide whether or not their insured was, in fact, insured.  From the beginning they denied liability.  But, Bergener Mirejovsky did not let up. Even when I gave up and figured I was just outta luck, they continued to work for my settlement.  They were professional, communicative, and friendly.  They got my medical bills reduced, which I didn’t expect. I will call them again if ever the need arises.

T. W.     |     Car Accident

I had the worst luck in the world as I was rear ended 3 times in 2 years. (Goodbye little Red Kia, Hello Big Black tank!) Thank goodness I had Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me! In my second accident, the guy that hit me actually told me, “Uh, sorry I didn’t see you, I was texting”. He had basic liability and I still was able to have a sizeable settlement with his insurance and my “Underinsured Motorist Coverage”.

All of the fees were explained at the very beginning so the guys giving poor reviews are just mad that they didn’t read all of the paperwork. It isn’t even small print but standard text.

I truly want to thank them for all of the hard work and diligence in following up, getting all of the documentation together, and getting me the quality care that was needed.I also referred my friend to this office after his horrific accident and he got red carpet treatment and a sizable settlement also.

Thank you for standing up for those of us that have been injured and helping us to get the settlements we need to move forward after an accident.

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

Great communication… From start to finish. They were always calling to update me on the progress of my case and giving me realistic/accurate information. Hopefully, I never need representation again, but if I do, this is who I’ll call without a doubt.

R. M.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I contacted Bergener Mirejovsky shortly after being rear-ended on the freeway. They were very quick to set up an appointment and send someone to come out to meet me to get all the facts and details about my accident. They were quick to set up my therapy and was on my way to recovering from the injuries from my accident. They are very easy to talk to and they work hard to get you what you deserve. Shortly before closing out my case otama finds out luffy is ace's brother personally reached out to me to see if how I felt about the outcome of my case. He made sure I was happy and satisfied with the end results. Highly recommended!!!

P. S.     |     Car Accident

Very good law firm. Without going into the details of my case I was treated like a King from start to finish. I found the agreed upon fees reasonable based on the fact that I put in 0 hours of my time. This firm took care of every minuscule detail. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional. Overall, 4.5 stars. Thank you for being so passionate about your work.

C. R.     |     Personal Injury

They handled my case with professionalism and care. I always knew they had my best interest in mind. All the team members were very helpful and accommodating. This is the only attorney I would ever deal with in the future and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!

L. L.     |     Personal Injury

I loved my experience with Bergener Mirejovsky! I was seriously injured as a passenger in a 2008 kawasaki teryx 750 spark plug location. Everyone was extremely professional. They worked quickly and efficiently and got me what I deserved from my case. In fact, I got a great settlement. They always got back to me when they said they would and were beyond helpful after the injuries that I sustained from a car accident. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want the best service!!

P. E.     |     Car Accident

Good experience. If I were to become involved in another skyrim cbbe 3bbb le matter, I will definitely call them to handle my case.

J. C.     |     Personal Injury

I got into a major accident in December. It left my car totaled, hand broken, and worst of all it was a hit and run. Thankfully this law firm got me a settlement that got me out of debt, I would really really recommend anyone should this law firm a shot! Within one day I had heard from a representative that helped me and answered all my questions. It only took one day for them to start helping me! I loved doing business with this law firm!

M. J.     |     Car Accident

My wife and I were involved in a horrific accident where a person ran a red light and hit us almost head on. We were referred to the law firm of Bergener Mirejovsky. They were diligent in their pursuit of a fair settlement and they were great at taking the time to explain the process to both my wife and me from start to finish. I would certainly recommend this law firm if you are in need of professional and honest legal services pertaining to your walter brennan ranch joseph, oregon.

L. O.     |     Car Accident

Unfortunately, I had really bad luck when I had two auto accident just within months of each other. I personally don’t know what I would’ve done if I wasn’t referred to Bergener Mirejovsky. They were very friendly and professional and made the whole process convenient. I wouldn’t have gone to any other firm. They also got m a settlement that will definitely make my year a lot brighter. Thank you again

S. C.     |     Car Accident
is it haram to adopt a cat