is the chase lounge at the forum open

I would note that we saw a lot of families with children in this lounge, much more so than in the American Express Centurion Suite. Boston and Phoenix seem the most likely to open next, based on what we know so far. Small Evian water bottles were also available free of charge. Giving all Chase credit/debit/Sapphire Banking customers access is a huge step up over Amex's lifestyle experiences which are limited to Platinum and Centurion cardholders. To do this, have either a Chase credit or debit card handy since you'll need information from this card to complete registration. Southwest and JetBlue lounges remain closed but the following JFK lounges are currently open in 2022: American Airlines - Gate 12. This is one of the first reviews of the new Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club at Hong Kong's Chep Lap Kok International Airport. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. Chase Preferred Seating is available across live entertainment and sporting events at Madison Square Garden owned venues in New York City. Chase Sapphire Lounge by the Club is an aesthetically pleasing lounge, at least from my perspective. The second (right) which is opposite is currently inaccessible, but I understand will be provide access to a VIP room. TLFL has an exclusive partnership with GTC, one of the worlds largest collections of independent luxury travel agents. The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation. I watched them get progressively "dumber" with computers. Breeze through security with CLEAR lanes available at 100+ airports, stadiums, and entertainment venues and get up to $189 back per calendar year on your membership when you use your Card. Once you check in and enter the lounge, you'll receive a wristband that will allow you to enter, leave and re-enter the lounge. American Express has expanded The Centurion Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit. . Towards the other end lounger seats are used. Registering for your spot at the U.S. Open Chase Lounge is easy. From the stunning lounge design through to decent food, I really enjoyed my time at this lounge. #britishairw, This is a must-do if you are visiting the wine lan, Fantastic cruise along the waterfront in Cape Town, What a stunningly beautiful drive round the Cape w, Loving the @tablebayhotelsa in Cape Town. Go to the Chase Lounge website and click on an open reservation spot. We'll run a soft credit check to find special offers, but it wont affect your credit score. Youll need to visit the Chase Center at the U.S. Open to join the waitlist if a session is at capacity. Unfortunately, confirmed reservations filled up quickly, so unless you have a reservation, you'll need to join the waitlist for lounge entry. $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one select qualifying airline. Access: This is an independent lounge that contracts with AeroMexico. Not only do they provide lounge access for a wide range of events across the country, but the access policies are incredibly generous. I could not confirm an opening time, but the Chase Lounge closes promptly at 8:30 PM. Lets hope that a UK airport might be on Chases future expansion list for new lounges. Chase Distillery are a British field to bottle distillery, handcrafting an award-winning range of gins and vodkas from potatoes grown on their farm in Herefordshire. I usually dont drink much when at lounges beyond the usual champagne, but I must admit on this occassion I felt a tad tipsy. Its great to see Chase bringing back their lounge experience and adding additional benefits at the 2022 U.S. Open. . . In addition to food, drink, and a respite from the crowds at the US Open, the lounge offers a few more perks for lucky guests. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Open beverages are not allowed inside (but they graciously made an exception for my Honey Deuce!). We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Full review coming soon, Do you miss the days of TV travel shows like Wish, New uniforms from @british_airways designed by tai, For those arriving in First with @british_airways, Well worth every penny to fly from JFK to Manhatta, Beautiful view from the IFS Cloud cable car in Lon, Travel companies, luggage, travel tech & apps, Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yljBPJhTwJk&t=1s. Click here to access a complete list of the Frequently Asked Questions. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. The Amex Platinum comes with access to a premium concierge service that can help you with everything from booking hard-to-get reservations to finding destination guides to help you plan out your next getaway. The 250-person-capacity lounge is open for New York Knicks and Rangers games, concerts, and comedy shows an hour before the event begins and contains an exclusive bar specifically for Chase . Ive actually yet to see this lounge for myself. We set up at a two person bar-top table overlooking the crowds below. To post a new topic in a forum, click "New Topic". These include perks such as upgrades, free breakfast, hotel credit and late checkout. Our points-obsessed staff uses a plethora of credit cards on a daily basis. AFAR partners with CreditCards.com and may receive a commission from card issuers. I want food, free food! I dont blame her! This entire project has been supported by Chase Distillery, who have invested in the development and driven the design. The current welcome offer on this card is quite lucrative. Seldom travelers may not get enough value to warrant the cost. So the next time you go to an event at The Forum, The Chicago Theatre, or Madison Square Garden, before you go, check and see if its an event where you can use the Chase Lounge. Review. The lounge is large and feels like there will not be issues with being overcapacity any time soon. Giovanna loved this perk. Chase has set up the Chase Lounge at the US Open, and as long as you reserve a spot, you'll be granted free entry! This is a small issue as the footfall is quite low in this area since it only houses other lounges such as Emirates and American Express. I wouldnt bother ordering if youre passing through. When Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club locations open, lounges will be available to Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers, as well as Members of Priority Pass. You can get in with your Chase Pass or by signing up for one at the Chase Terrace entrance. Lounge reservations are now open. You can reserve four different time slots, and the reservation system is open already. All photos by the author except where noted. Champagne travel on a Prosecco budget. You can still collect your usual hotel loyalty points and perks too. Specifically, the Chase Lounge is closed for private events during the following sessions, and reservations are unavailable: 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25 (read the full terms). I was able to hop between this space and the Cathay lounge so this was less of an issue for me, but I do think that Chase should have tried to include them somewhere. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. The concept of Chases Sapphire Lounge is designed to be like the American Express Centurion lounges. The Chase Bridge is a $20 million fixed 13,000-seat outdoor stadium, not a part of MSG. The Amex Platinum comes with access to a premium concierge service that can help you with everything from booking hard-to-get reservations to finding destination guides to help you plan out your next getaway. There was also a pop-up doughnut bar that was quickly finished by hungry guests. Day Pass Cost/Rates: It costs an average of $40 to get a JFK Airport lounge if you are traveling economy class and want to purchase a Day Pass. This is not like a Centurion lounge where you can just show your AmEx Platinum or AmEx app to enter. $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. The information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be considered financial, tax or legal advice. Apply and select your preferred metal Card design: classic Platinum Card, Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu. finkle TA Elite Member Beitrge: 8520 Registriert: 03 Aug 2013 18:40 Krpergewicht (kg): 35 Krpergre (cm): 176 Trainingsbeginn (Jahr): 2013 Bankdrcken (kg): 135 Kniebeugen (kg): 210 Kreuzheben (kg): 290 Oberarmumfang (cm): 45 Steroiderfahrung: Nein Trainingsort: Studio Trainingsplan: Volumen Lieblingsbung: Andro surfen Kampfsportart: natural BB Studio: McFit Ich bin: pimmel doc Best card for premium perks while traveling, Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Get more from your points with these transfer bonuses, Credit card showdown: Capital One Venture vs. Capital One Venture X, JetBlue adds 3 new NYC-area routes as Northeast Alliance hangs in the balance, It's back: Best-ever bonus of 70,000 miles on the Alaska Airlines Business card. Best Credit Cards for Rental Car Insurance, Business Credit Cards for Advertising Purchases, Business Credit Cards for Shipping Purchases, Top Reasons to Get a Business Credit Card, How to Apply For a Small Business Credit Card, Maximize Rewards From Your Business Purchases, Comparing Top 3 Chase Business Credit Cards, Tourist Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens, How to Cancel an American Airlines Flight, TSA PreCheck Everything You Need to Know, Chicago OHare International Airport [ORD], Best Websites for Booking Affordable Hotels, Best Hilton Luxury Hotels to Book With Points, Guide to Hotel Status Matches and Challenges, Best Marriott Luxury Hotels to Book With Points, Best Ways to Redeem Marriott Points for Hotels, Best IHG Luxury Hotels to Book With Points, Marriott Bonvoy Hotel Loyalty Program Review, perks for Amex cardholders at the U.S. Open, New American Express Centurion Lounge in Newark To Open in 2023, Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club To Launch in 8 Airports [PHL Announced! The Chase Lounge at the U.S. Open is located in the Chase Center inside the East Gate entrance of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. These hours are subject to change when sessions are modified or cancelled by the United States Tennis Association (USTA). Chase credit or debit cardholders, as well as Sapphire Banking customers, with valid event tickets can sign up at this link to receive lounge access. While Ive not visited the Hong Kong Centurion design, I far preferred the Chase lounge over the AmEx offering I have experienced in London and Las Vegas. The Chase Lounge is an open area filled with tables and chairs and wavy navy couches with AC blasting. You can also access this lounge with a Priority Pass membership (available with the American Express Platinum, Citi Prestige, Ritz Carlton Rewards or Chase Sapphire Reserve credit cards). If you don't have luck getting into the Chase Lounge and have the Platinum Card from American Express (or Centurion card), you should consider trying to enter the Amex Centurion Suite at Louis Armstrong Stadium. Shop Wayfair for the best chase lounge slipcover brown. My friend Giovanna felt like a VIP, and what a great time to receive such treatment on her birthday, and to celebrate that moment with her daughter. Want more credit card news and advice from TPG? This card is also incredibly rewarding for travel purchases, helping you rack up a ton of Membership Rewards points for your next award trip. Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax. The Chase Lounge is on the second floor of the Chase Center and is accessible via stairs or elevators. However, you (and everyone in your party) will need a ticket to the U.S. Open on the day you plan to visit the lounge. has been a frequent flier for as long as he can remember. On first impressions, this lounge wouldnt seem to be particularly relevant to TLFLs UK readers. The annual airline fee statement credit can be complicated to take advantage of compared to the broader travel credits offered by competing premium cards. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Chase are being very tight lipped about their new account, having everyone sign NDA's that has anything to do with this new account/launch. Re: Chase Lounge in Epcot 4 years ago Save Ah! We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Chase is back at the U.S. Open heres what you need to know! Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. A small bar with alcohol drinks is also available for a charge. I ended up working from here for around an hour and very few people appeared to venture here, besides the cleaning staff. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We set up at a two person bar-top table overlooking the crowds below. The almost-12,000-square-foot lounge is open to guests from 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. and offers all of the usual amenities, including dedicated spaces for relaxing . But I know many of friends have seen it. We may be compensated when you click on links from one or more of our advertising partners. There are 18 slots (day and evening) available between August 29 and September 7 to choose from. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. amalie arena chase club seats Noend Tatical Documentao para posse e porte de arma de fogo. Whether you're looking to beat the heat with some air conditioning, enjoy free snacks or simply get a better seat (read: something with shade), Chase is offering these perks and more to its customers. Each reservation allows you to bring up to three guests, and you can make a total of four reservations. All food and soft drinks are complimentary in the Chase Lounge, and alcohol is available for purchase, as is customizable merchandise. The entrance to the lounge is on the second floor of the Chase Center building, right near the East Gate of the USTA Center. Today we'll take a look at Chase's response, the Sapphire Lounge concept, including where you can find them and how to get in. Credit ranges are a variation of FICO Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application. The Chase Sapphire lounge Hong Kong, the brand's first ever, is a 12,000-square-foot space filled with dim sum dishes, refreshing cocktails, and calming decor. Chris is drinking a Stone IPA by Stone Brewing at Kia Forum Lounge. Second, and super fun, all Chase Lounge guests received a complimentary gift a very cool blue Chase cap branded with the 2022 US Open logo! The Towers at Lotte New York Palace: Outstanding service! As part of the renewal, JPMorgan Chase will have a new Chase Lounge at Madison Square Garden -- available exclusively for Chase customers -- that debuts tonight at the Knicks Home Opener. Purchased at Kia Forum Concession Stand. Chase Lounge guests will. One of the greatest rewards as a blogger is learning that those whos read my blog entries have learned a thing or two about traveling the world for nearly free. The club is located in Terminal 1, West Hall, near gate 40, on the mezzanine level, in the footprint of the former Plaza Premium Lounge, which has relocated to gate 35. Chase is a presenting sponsor at some of the hottest sports, music and cultural events of the year, and is bringing the Sapphire lounge concept out to make sure their customers have the best possible experience. Thats 4 slots total, not spread across days. .milestone-widget { To access the Chase Lounge, you simply need a ticket to the US Open grounds. To post a reply to a topic, click "Post Reply". Our opinions are our own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by our advertising partners. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 back each month on eligible purchases made with your Platinum Card on one or more of the following: Audible, Disney+, The Disney Bundle, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, SiriusXM, and The New York Times. By showing your Chase debit card or mobile wallet, you can gain access to perks like reserved seating and a complimentary food and beverage voucher. The lounge is open for Sessions 1-17 and 19 from 10:30am - 4pm during the day and from 6pm - 8:30pm during the evening. Earn 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. The lounge has two entrances, the first which is closer to the escalators and the primary entrance for most guests. At The Forum in Los Angeles, guests have access to VIP parking along with a private entry/exit to the venue. Access open to all Chase customers with a reservation or via a waitlist from August 29 September 7. Artist will be announced this summer! Here's a look at what benefits you can enjoy with Chase at this year's U.S. Open. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers that are on the market. For the past few years, Chase has operated an exclusive lounge at the New York City venue, where you can relax and rejuvenate from a day or night at the Open. She's got more charm than Brooke, although I do think she reads the questions a bit slower. Enrollment required. Reservations can be made here, with up to four reservations allowed per customer for up to 4 people total. The Chase Lounge will be returning to the US Open in 2022. The first is a small dining area immediately after the reception area alongside a self-serve drinks area. See what a point or mile is worth with our appraisals of a loyalty programs currency, based on redemption values. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). The lounge is open for Sessions 1-17 and 19 from 10:30am - 4pm during the day and from 6pm - 8:30pm during the evening. Sapphire Reserve cardmembers will also continue to enjoy Priority Pass Select membership, enabling them access to a global network of 1,300+ lounges, in addition to the new Chase Sapphire Lounge by the Club. Learn more. Ken at least is okay as a Chaser so far. The first Chase Sapphire Lounge to open its doors is all the way over in Hong Kong. There are also complimentary food and beverage vouchers for the first 100 people to register for each session at the Chase Lounge, so worth registering early! The high annual fee is only worth it if youre taking full advantage of the cards benefits. Chase Sound Check is back at the US Open. Some may not like how it is open to the rest of the airport, but I quite like the sounds of the airport including the noises that are reminiscent of Hong Kongs road crossings. Seeing Your Favorite Tennis Star Play on Center Court Is Truly a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience First, the Chase Lounge at the US Open has decent restrooms, which occasionally have a line. --milestone-border-color:#cccccc; The U.S. Open Tennis Championships start in two weeks and Fan Week starts on Aug. 23, 2022. Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive financial compensation. We missed both the food and free margs. The lounge is operated by The Club lounge group which is accessible to people with both Priority Pass cards and Lounge Key, which I used as part of my HSBC Credit Card benefits. Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive compensation. Outside of the current welcome bonus, youre only earning higher rewards on specific airfare and hotel purchases, so its not a great card for other spending categories. Government lifting a type of regulation but the ability to self-serve drinks in this lounge as well as self-serve. The final area is this secluded space with bar tables and stools. A long corridor passes from the VIP area, which sits behind the larger dining room, all the way to the other end of the lounge. Heres also my 4 easy simple strategies in earning miles and points. Compare the cost in points or miles to cash, and see which option is best. food in the Cathay lounge makes me think otherwise. This was a nice space and provided a decent amount of privacy to guests relaxing here. This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. What does this mean? This concert will take place during U.S. Open Fan Week on Friday, Aug. 26. The Chase Sapphire Lounge lands at HKG. Here are some of the events where Sapphire customers can look forward to an enhanced experience courtesy of Chase: Chase is still in the early stages of building out the Sapphire Lounge concept and lifestyle events, but the early indications are promising. Outside of the snacks and drinks at the bar, I saw servers roaming around with complimentary frozen margaritas. But more on Chase Distillery later! Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member only. TVs are everywhere playing the matches. Bonus Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Suite, US Open Tennis Tournament (New York). @maisoncabriere, On the blog today, read my full review of my recen, @british_airways A350 Club Suites 2K. The Chase Lounge is open from 10:30 am to 4 pm for day sessions and 6 pm to 8:30 pm for evening sessions. 45 reviews #8 of 49 Restaurants in Guisborough - Cafe British Vegetarian Friendly. The Forum: In Los Angeles, you can get a food and beverage discount, as well as access to early ticket sales and use of the Chase Lounge. Like BAs lounges, you do not have to be in the dining area to receive food and drinks. The food and beverage selection was quite limited, but something is definitely better than nothing, and the lounge was a nice option to have on a day spent watching world-class tennis. While I couldnt see the VIP room myself, the press image below is this space as I didnt see any seats like this in the areas I could access. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments. Compare the cost in points or miles to cash, and see which option is best. 30 November 2022. REVIEW: Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach excellent budget and family-friendly property in Hawaii |, Lost or Stolen Luggage & my travel insurance coverage options |, Turkish Airlines sweet spot flights to & from Hawaii for 7,500 miles + $5.60 (one way) |, Booked: Japan Airlines Business Class Sky Suite (valued over $38,000) |, Best Credit Cards if you are under 5/24 Daddy Travels Top Picks (Feb 2023) |, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), How to get FREE access to the Chase Lounge, How I got The Wall Street Journal Interview Apr 2018, My Wall Street Journal Interview Apr 2018, My Reader Success Story featured by The Points Guy, How I landed the Million Miles Secrets Interview, How to save on car rentals without even trying, The Yamaguchis European Christmas Holiday Reader Success Tales, $80 Trip for 2 to Costa Rica Vanessas Tales, Last-minute anniversary trip to Maui Bryan & Emilys Tales, Reader Success Tales: Seeing the world through my childrens eyes, 4 easy simple strategies in earning miles and points, How we traveled using nearly 2 million points in 2018, Stephen & Fionas Aspirational Trip to Japan, $80 Trip to Costa Rica for 2 Vanessas Tale, Traveling is not just for the rich Izas $11 Trip to Hawaii, Last-minute trip to Hawaii Bryan & Emilys Tale, The Smith Sisters conquer New York City Ginas Tale, Seeing the world through my childrens eyes Maricars tale, WOW Air is back! Earn 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Sara is okay. The voucher offer is limited to the first 100 people to register for each session. Unfortunately, no champagne is served but a pleasant and dry prosecco is available for guests. If you need to take work video calls or, like me, upload high resolution photos to the internet, then this will be a a good place to set down and work from your laptop. Victoria got into travel writing by blogging about her experiences traveling as a Black woman. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). 36 Topics 300 Posts. The current lounge offerings fall into one of two groups: lounges at Chase-affiliated venues, and lounges at events where Chase is a major sponsor. There seems to be little detail on this space or admittance requirements, if any. My only gripe with this dining section is that it is open plan, and you are exposed to the public area with the escalator. Editorial disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. In short, if youre looking for a good bar with talented bartenders come to the Chase Sapphire Lounge. These may come in handy if you need to set yourself away and focus on projects while visiting the lounge. WiFi connectivity was extensive throughout the lounge and at high upload and download speeds. If you have a Chase Ultimate Rewards Card, you can use it to get a Chase Lounge membership. Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. Card Rating is based on the opinion of TPGs editors and is not influenced by the card issuer. You can reserve spots between August 29 and September 7. When I visited, there was a limited snack selection of sweet and salty trail mix, vegetable crudits and my favorite, miniature soft pretzels with assorted condiments. This is not your usual The Club lounge though. Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. There's another beverage bar near the lounge entrance with hot coffee, tea and cold brew(!). I recently I updated my favorite travel credit cards. The artical states it's "hoping" rather than "expecting" people pay in their salary so they can data mine in order to cross-sell other products. Chases Newly Renovated Lounge at the US Open, TPG takes the US Open: We put Chase and Amex perks head-to-head at this years marquee event, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Ive also written this recently: Lastly, here Reader Success Tales that I featured on my site. Below, please find related information to help you with your job search. Claimed. Save. our privacy policy and advertising disclosure here. Like our Chase Sapphire Lounge by the Club, Hong Kong International Airport review? Share. This is open to all cardmembers, though you do need to register in advance (with the exception of Fan Week, where it's available on a walk-in basis). Claimed. Victoria M. Walker is a travel reporter based in New York City. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone. Next was a lacklustre pulled chicken wrap with spicy mayonnaise and Asian slaw. The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation. #avgeek #luxurytravel #miles #luxuryhotel. Presentation across the board was good with quality cutlery and well-designed, modern tableware. Despite being open for just over two weeks, there seemed to be no operational issues which suggests they have put an effort into training their staff. This is one of the first reviews of the new Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club at Hong Kongs Chep Lap Kok International Airport. Chase Sapphire Lounge by the Club do not offer their Sapphire Credit Card in the UK and have little presence beyond their app-based bank account. The Hong Kong-style Char Siu pork rice, however, was excellent. While I didnt enjoy it as much as the Dan Dan Mian in the Cathay lounges, the taste was close to what you would find on the streets of Hong Kong. Not often I see the su, Interesting concept for business class from @zipai, KLM business class flight. Before I switched teams at work, the previous team I was on always had student workers doing graphics work for the marketing team. See our Advertiser Disclosurefor more details. Only 10km from Helsinki, at Nuuksio National Park, A look into Maison Cabriere Hotel! enjoyed, starting with the wonton noodle soup. As long as you have a Chase debit card, you should be able to use that register for these events. This card is also incredibly rewarding for travel purchases, helping you rack up a ton of Membership Rewards points for your next award trip. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Army Officer Failed Drug Test, Artificial Grass Brush Argos, Bdccs20 Circular Saw, Articles I

Frequently Asked Questions
splendora softball tournament
Recent Settlements - Bergener Mirejovsky

$200,000.00Motorcycle Accident $1 MILLIONAuto Accident $2 MILLIONSlip & Fall
$1.7 MILLIONPolice Shooting $234,000.00Motorcycle accident $300,000.00Slip & Fall
$6.5 MILLIONPedestrian Accident $185,000.00Personal Injury $42,000.00Dog Bite
CLIENT REVIEWS

Unlike Larry. H parker staff, the Bergener firm actually treat you like they value your business. Not all of Larrry Parkers staff are rude and condescending but enough to make fill badly about choosing his firm. Not case at wells cathedral organist suspended were the staff treat you great. I recommend Bergener to everyone i know. Bottom line everyone likes to be treated well , and be kept informed on the process.Also bergener gets results, excellent attorneys on his staff.

G.A.     |     Car Accident

I was struck by a driver who ran a red light coming the other way. I broke my wrist and was rushed to the ER. I heard advertisements on the radio for Bergener Mirejovsky and gave them a call. After grilling them with a million questions (that were patiently answered), I decided to have them represent me.

Mr. Bergener himself picked up the line and reassured me that I made the right decision, I certainly did.

My case manager was meticulous. She would call and update me regularly without fail. Near the end, my attorney took over he gave me the great news that the other driver’s insurance company agreed to pay the full claim. I was thrilled with Bergener Mirejovsky! First Rate!!

T. S.     |     Car Accident

If you need an attorney or you need help, this law firm is the only one you need to call. We called a handful of other attorneys, and they all were unable to help us. Bergener Mirejovsky said they would fight for us and they did. These attorneys really care. God Bless you for helping us through our horrible ordeal.

J. M.     |     Slip & Fall

I had a great experience with Bergener Mirejovsky from the start to end. They knew what they were talking about and were straight forward. None of that beating around the bush stuff. They hooked me up with a doctor to get my injuries treated right away. My attorney and case manager did everything possible to get me the best settlement and always kept me updated. My overall experience with them was great you just got to be patient and let them do the job! … Thanks, Bergener Mirejovsky!

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

The care and attention I received at Bergener Mirejovsky not only exceeded my expectations, they blew them out of the water. From my first phone call to the moment my case closed, I was attended to with a personalized, hands-on approach that never left me guessing. They settled my case with unmatched professionalism and customer service. Thank you!

G. P.     |     Car Accident

I was impressed with Bergener Mirejovsky. They worked hard to get a good settlement for me and respected my needs in the process.

T. W.     |     Personal Injury

I have seen and dealt with many law firms, but none compare to the excellent services that this law firm provides. Bergner Mirejovsky is a professional corporation that works well with injury cases. They go after the insurance companies and get justice for the injured.  I would strongly approve and recommend their services to anyone involved with injury cases. They did an outstanding job.

I was in a my son johnny when I was t-boned by an uninsured driver. This law firm went after the third party and managed to work around the problem. Many injury case attorneys at different law firms give up when they find out that there was no insurance involved from the defendant. Bergner Mirejovsky made it happen for me, and could for you. Thank you, Bergner Mirejovsky.

A. P.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I had a good experience with Bergener Mirejovski law firm. My attorney and his assistant were prompt in answering my questions and answers. The process of the settlement is long, however. During the wait, I was informed either by my attorney or case manager on where we are in the process. For me, a good communication is an important part of any relationship. I will definitely recommend this law firm.

L. V.     |     Car Accident

I was rear ended in a what kind of onions does whataburger use. I received a concussion and other bodily injuries. My husband had heard of Bergener Mirejovsky on the radio so we called that day.  Everyone I spoke with was amazing! I didn’t have to lift a finger or do anything other than getting better. They also made sure I didn’t have to pay anything out of pocket. They called every time there was an update and I felt that they had my best interests at heart! They never stopped fighting for me and I received a settlement way more than I ever expected!  I am happy that we called them! Thank you so much! Love you guys!  Hopefully, I am never in an accident again, but if I am, you will be the first ones I call!

J. T.     |     Car Accident

It’s easy to blast someone online. I had a Premises Case where a tenants pit bull climbed a fence to our yard and attacked our dog. My dog and I were bitten up. I had medical bills for both. Bergener Mirejovsky recommended I get a psychological review.

I DO BELIEVE they pursued every possible avenue.  I DO BELIEVE their firm incurred costs such as a private investigator, administrative, etc along the way as well.  Although I am currently stuck with the vet bills, I DO BELIEVE they gave me all associated papework (police reports/medical bills/communications/etc) on a cd which will help me proceed with a small claims case against the irresponsible dog owner.

God forbid, but have I ever the need for representation in an injury case, I would use Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me.  They do spell out their terms on % of payment.  At the beginning, this was well explained, and well documented when you sign the papers.

S. D.     |     Dog Bite

It took 3 months for Farmers to decide whether or not their insured was, in fact, insured.  From the beginning they denied liability.  But, Bergener Mirejovsky did not let up. Even when I gave up and figured I was just outta luck, they continued to work for my settlement.  They were professional, communicative, and friendly.  They got my medical bills reduced, which I didn’t expect. I will call them again if ever the need arises.

T. W.     |     Car Accident

I had the worst luck in the world as I was rear ended 3 times in 2 years. (Goodbye little Red Kia, Hello Big Black tank!) Thank goodness I had Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me! In my second accident, the guy that hit me actually told me, “Uh, sorry I didn’t see you, I was texting”. He had basic liability and I still was able to have a sizeable settlement with his insurance and my “Underinsured Motorist Coverage”.

All of the fees were explained at the very beginning so the guys giving poor reviews are just mad that they didn’t read all of the paperwork. It isn’t even small print but standard text.

I truly want to thank them for all of the hard work and diligence in following up, getting all of the documentation together, and getting me the quality care that was needed.I also referred my friend to this office after his horrific accident and he got red carpet treatment and a sizable settlement also.

Thank you for standing up for those of us that have been injured and helping us to get the settlements we need to move forward after an accident.

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

Great communication… From start to finish. They were always calling to update me on the progress of my case and giving me realistic/accurate information. Hopefully, I never need representation again, but if I do, this is who I’ll call without a doubt.

R. M.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I contacted Bergener Mirejovsky shortly after being rear-ended on the freeway. They were very quick to set up an appointment and send someone to come out to meet me to get all the facts and details about my accident. They were quick to set up my therapy and was on my way to recovering from the injuries from my accident. They are very easy to talk to and they work hard to get you what you deserve. Shortly before closing out my case otama finds out luffy is ace's brother personally reached out to me to see if how I felt about the outcome of my case. He made sure I was happy and satisfied with the end results. Highly recommended!!!

P. S.     |     Car Accident

Very good law firm. Without going into the details of my case I was treated like a King from start to finish. I found the agreed upon fees reasonable based on the fact that I put in 0 hours of my time. This firm took care of every minuscule detail. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional. Overall, 4.5 stars. Thank you for being so passionate about your work.

C. R.     |     Personal Injury

They handled my case with professionalism and care. I always knew they had my best interest in mind. All the team members were very helpful and accommodating. This is the only attorney I would ever deal with in the future and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!

L. L.     |     Personal Injury

I loved my experience with Bergener Mirejovsky! I was seriously injured as a passenger in a 2008 kawasaki teryx 750 spark plug location. Everyone was extremely professional. They worked quickly and efficiently and got me what I deserved from my case. In fact, I got a great settlement. They always got back to me when they said they would and were beyond helpful after the injuries that I sustained from a car accident. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want the best service!!

P. E.     |     Car Accident

Good experience. If I were to become involved in another skyrim cbbe 3bbb le matter, I will definitely call them to handle my case.

J. C.     |     Personal Injury

I got into a major accident in December. It left my car totaled, hand broken, and worst of all it was a hit and run. Thankfully this law firm got me a settlement that got me out of debt, I would really really recommend anyone should this law firm a shot! Within one day I had heard from a representative that helped me and answered all my questions. It only took one day for them to start helping me! I loved doing business with this law firm!

M. J.     |     Car Accident

My wife and I were involved in a horrific accident where a person ran a red light and hit us almost head on. We were referred to the law firm of Bergener Mirejovsky. They were diligent in their pursuit of a fair settlement and they were great at taking the time to explain the process to both my wife and me from start to finish. I would certainly recommend this law firm if you are in need of professional and honest legal services pertaining to your walter brennan ranch joseph, oregon.

L. O.     |     Car Accident

Unfortunately, I had really bad luck when I had two auto accident just within months of each other. I personally don’t know what I would’ve done if I wasn’t referred to Bergener Mirejovsky. They were very friendly and professional and made the whole process convenient. I wouldn’t have gone to any other firm. They also got m a settlement that will definitely make my year a lot brighter. Thank you again

S. C.     |     Car Accident
is it haram to adopt a cat