metabank unclaimed property new york

A certified copy of the death certificate needs to be filed with the administration petition and other supporting documents in the Surrogates Court located in the county in which the decedent was domiciled (had their primary residence). In 2010, states oversaw $32.8 billion in unclaimed property, which jumped to $43 billion just a few years later. Apparently it was a "Blackhawk gift card" that was never used, metabank unclaimed property. Email this Business. Those goods could go unclaimed if the person who had leased the deposit box stopped making rental payments and failed to check on the items. Once ownership is confirmed, you will receive a letter with the account details and amount of claim. The amount seems to increase every year. However, the "Google Translate" option may help you to read it in other languages. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It certainly made me feel good, because we put a hole in our savings account when we went to Australia, and that filled it right up again, Bob Hyman said, laughing. Theyre usually not scams, per se. He came into a substantial amount of money that was able to help them get on his feet again, Schantz said. So Hyman called up her local TV station, who told her that the company was legitimate, but that she could just claim the money herself. Luckily I had cash on me. PissedConsumer Sep 20, I'm sure those thieves there have had luck ripping off Americans but not this one. Check out more from the series here. Write a private message as Metabank verified representative. Pathward has provided this link for your convenience, but does not endorse and is not responsible for the content, links, privacy policy, or security policy of this website. Rules of Jurisdiction as set forth by the U.S. Supreme Court. There are lots of websites out there that try to mimic ours, said Kuracina. Metabank is unable to locate any recent accounts with the information provided. At Pathward, we believe in financial inclusion for all and that banking should be accessible to everyone. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible. Great Comment! Is any yours? Metabank New York NY, 10018 - Manta.com Contact Details Claim This Listing About Categorized under State Commercial Banks. After your initial correspondence is received, your claim is established and an acknowledgment letter is generated and mailed to you. Sure, there's a lot of fraud metabank unclaimed property committed, but maybe you should research a claim before making accusations. Marketplace is a division of MPR's 501 (c)(3). Each type of unclaimed property has its own dormancy period (Property Type Table). In all cases, the trustee may be a person or company, whether or not they are a prospective beneficiary. PissedConsumer Oct 04, PissedConsumer Sep 06, metabank unclaimed property Reply 3 0, metabank unclaimed property. I have tried so many times to call And get it closed and I cannot get ahold of anyone. Every day New York State returns $1.5 million to those who file claims here. Do not submit a paper VCL when an EVCL has been submitted with a report uploaded via Secure File Upload. I was tempted to google for metabank unclaimed property phone number. Opened a fraud debit card in my name and I cannot get them to close the account and mark it fraud. An OUF code is a unique system identifier assigned to a specific property held by the Office of Unclaimed Funds and is for our internal use only. A few thousand there. Never heard of it and all of a sudden state treasurer unclaimed property letter states that I have a prepaid unclaimed card from them that needs metabank unclaimed property be claimed, metabank unclaimed property. Organizations that file on behalf of other reporting organizations. No contact phone number anywhere. A Claim Reference Number is a series of numbers . Usually, a parent (the childs natural guardian) is the person appointed legal guardian over these funds. Lawrence Schantz, director of the office of unclaimed funds for the New York State Comptroller, said Daylight Saving Time is one marker of when you should check online to see if you have any missing funds. Remember, that was your property to begin with. Contact by the business; Correction to a credit report; Finish the job. menu. Its more secure than putting your information on a piece of paper as it goes through many more hands. A Claim Reference Number does not represent an OUF Code and is not used as a Confirmation Number. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a metabank unclaimed property responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Companies like that do reunite people with their unclaimed property its just that theyll charge a commission for handling the work for you. Well, it turns out the website is legitimate. Google Translate cannot translate all types of documents, and it may not give you an exact translation all the time. Unclaimed Funds | Office of the New York State Comptroller About Agencies Home Unclaimed Funds Unclaimed Funds Returned in 2023: $65,760,901 $17.5 BILLION in Lost Money Every day New York State returns $1.5 million to those who file claims here. Delivery; Finish the job. If we are unable to locate the property referred to in your correspondence, we will require you and the reporting organization to complete and return this form. Confirmation numbers do not replace Claim Reference Numbers and are not used as OUF codes. Many institutions, such as hospitals, banks and, in the United States, the Internal Revenue Service, require a power of attorney to be in writing before they will honor it. Problem with a Product or Service. Office of Unclaimed Funds. Correction to a credit report. But, of course, not everyone should expect that high of a windfall. Phone number and email and address. A natural person or other legal entity who receives money or other benefits from a benefactor. For most states, unclaimed account, the dormancy period is five years. Tell us more about you to receive content related to your area or interests. In New York, Schantz said that 70% of the claims are for amounts less than $100. Banks, insurance companies, corporations and the courts are among the many organizations required to report dormant accounts to the State Comptroller. Securities are escheated to New York State in the form of Depository Trust Company (DTC) transfer, book entry (statement) or a physical certificate. We use a secure system to match the social security number you provide with the one we have on file for that claim, and dont use the information for anything other than validating your identity., But just because this website is real doesnt mean there arent others out there trying to scam you. What is Unclaimed Property? Property, such as stock, that is not in physical form. Unclaimed property typically refers to intangible goods and includes uncashed checks, unused gift cards, abandoned bank accounts, stocks, and unredeemed insurance policies, all helping to make up the large sum of forgotten money thats in the U.S. Monday through Friday A secure communication protocol governing the transfer of files from one computer to another over a network. There was no options to talk to a person. The total amount of unclaimed property in the U.S. hit $43 billion in 2013, according to the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, and you might be the rightful owner of some of it. Unable to locate accounts with the name and address provided, metabank unclaimed property. If the court is satisfied that everything has been allocated according to the will or the intestate laws, they will close the estate. PissedConsumer May 01, Thank you. Otherwise, this office must withhold thirty percent (30%) of the interest payable on interest eligible refunds. Office of Unclaimed Funds. The calendar indicates, by article/section, the type of business, report period ending/cut-off date, due date of final reports and remittances, applicability and associated due dates of publication and mailing requirements. This Google translation feature is provided for informational purposes only. For the national NAUPA format, it is a four-character code. Metabank is unable to locate any recent accounts with the information provided. New York State requires a report to be filed if you have unclaimed funds to remit. When a property is officially designated by the state as abandoned or unclaimed account, it undergoes a process known as escheatment. And there could be hundreds more if you add multiple claims together. Received 11 of these letters in one day. A preliminary report is not required or accepted by New York State. Guardianship over an infants (child under 18 years of age) person, and/or property: A guardian is usually a family member who is granted authority to care for and make certain decisions for a child (for the person). Helpful tip: Many people submit tax records such as W-2's and 1099's showing an old address. Office phone: (800) 221-9311. Reporting Property . I wish to receive email notifications about future comments. A final report is a complete, updated, detail listing of all accounts deemed abandoned as of the report period ending date. Tell us more about you to receive content related to your area or interests. If more than one person owns the same property, they are referred to as co-owners, co-tenants or joint tenants. When holders have contractual agreements with a third party, it is important to determine who has the responsibility of reporting abandoned property in the contract between the holder and the third party. If you have: Forgotten your User ID and password Forgotten your password Been locked out of the system after three failed login attempts A User ID that is no longer working Only partially registration for online banking Encountered issues with your token An Office of Unclaimed Funds form that is completed by an owner of a security-related item (stock) to inform the OUF on the method of return of their stock. If you do not reside in the United States (U.S.), and you do not have a U.S. Social Security Number, you must complete this form in order to determine if a tax treaty exists between your country of residence and the U.S. Its only after companies havent filed voluntarily that they might face enforcement efforts, she said. They may be general obligations of the issuer or secured by specified revenues. MetaBank offers a wide variety of financial offerings, including credit cards, mortgages, online banking options, Mastercard Gift Cards, the Metablue Visa Reloadable Prepaid Card, Mastercard Travel Cards, Youth Cards, and more. A simple and inexpensive method of administering the estate of a deceased person whose personal assets in the decedents name alone do not exceed $30,000 (exclusive of certain types of property, the clerk of court can provide more information as to whether you qualify), for persons who died on or after January 1, 2009; or $20,000 for persons who died before then. If that institution cant track you down after putting in its best effort, then they have to clear the books and turn the credit over to the state.. Unclaimed money in the United States is public and can be accessed by anyone through official or non-governmental services. Welcome to Nevada Treasurer's Office Unclaimed Property. A personal representative is the generic term for an executor for the estate of a deceased person who left a will or the administrator of an intestate estate. But Kuracina advises against that. PissedConsumer Jul 30, Just got a letter in the mail. Different "account numbers", no amount and the same instructions. But it can be more.. The site Missing Money, endorsed by NAUPA, also allows you to search for any unclaimed property more than one state at a time, while the IRS tool Wheres My Refund allows you to search for undelivered tax refunds. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. I hope this helps someone! Shares represent a fraction of ownership in a business. I called the state controller, they told me to call Meta Bank to file a claim I did, I am waiting for a claim form, metabank unclaimed property. Make sure you use the exact spelling of Claimant's Last Name. New York State and Local Retirement System (NYSLRS), New York State Budget Analysis and Financial Reporting, New York City Economic and Fiscal Monitoring, National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, Minority- and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs), damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy of any such information, damages incurred from the viewing, distributing, or copying of such materials, Primary Priority Rule Property is remitted to the State of the owners last known address, Secondary Priority Rule If no address or owner unknown, property is remitted to the holders state of domicile, Transaction Priority Rule Travelers checks, money orders or similar written instruments, property escheats to the state where the purchase occurred, If that information is not available, it is remitted to the state where the holders primary place of business is located. I wanted to use them when I traveled, metabank unclaimed property. Unclaimed Property Abandoned Property Escheatment of Court & Trust Funds: Article 6 of NYS Abandoned Property Law 600 (1) (a) provides for the escheatment of the following funds which shall have remained in the hands of the County Treasurer for three years, to the New York State Comptroller's Office of Unclaimed Funds: An amendment or correction for the final abandoned property report submitted. A MetaBank Account was used to receive funds in the amount $2630.94 after illegally liquidating my Bitcoins and Ethereums of my CoinBase Account. Location: Los Angeles, California. An initialreport that is a complete listing of all accounts deemed abandoned as of your report period ending date. I need this account closed! Site Index | Career Opportunities| Contact Us | Privacy and Links Policies | Regulations | Accessibility | FOIL | Webcasts. In addition, holders in some industries are required to publish in newspapers based on what property types are unclaimed. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. MetaBank Response. EIN: 41-0953924. If you look into this I mean doing a quick google search and reading the first few resultsthen you would see that this actually seems pretty legit. Search Now Check Claim Status Report Unclaimed Funds Search Tips Map of Unclaimed Funds Fax: (518) 270-2222. I'm requesting a full refund in regards to this situation, metabank unclaimed property. Colin Walsh, a senior manager at the public accounting firm Baker Tilly, said he thinks part of the reason theres been an increase in unclaimed property is a number of states are sending businesses what he calls tap on the shoulder letters, which pushes companies to file unclaimed property reports with the state, and an increased use of third-party firms by states to audit businesses for unclaimed property. Listener Dean Case, a consultant from Torrance, California, asked Marketplace this question: Ive always wondered why there is so much unclaimed property being held by the states. Tell us what youve always wondered about. There arent too many people who would say no to free money, but you may be skeptical if presented with the opportunity. EDIT: I googled the return address, a Card Complaint, LLC (which was in Kansas City) and found a phone number and a very helpful lady who told me the letter is legit and passed me on to someone and left a message. We are unable identify which account your referencing with the limited info provided. Sometimes knows as a medical certificate of the cause of death (MCCD), is a document issued by a government official such as a registrar of vital statistics that declares the date, location and cause of a person's death. Note that all items that appear online are at least $20 or one share of stock. An executor also makes sure estate taxes are calculated, necessary forms are filed and tax payments made, and in all ways assists the attorney for the estate. Banking as a Service Commercial Finance Cards and Accounts For assistance with your account or for cardholder issues, including Economic Impact Payments (EIP) cards, please visit our Cards and Accounts page. To find out if you are owed any, go to your state government's website for unclaimed money, and search. Reply 0 0. This Google translation feature is provided for informational purposes only. I did work at a restaurant and briefly they switched to paying us through debit cards. The owner of unclaimed property according to the books and records of the holder. Contact metabank unclaimed propertythe business; Explanation of charges. Visit the New York State Senatewebsite to access the Abandoned Property Law. If you didn't receive an email or letter, or lost your number, complete our contact form. A negative report is not required or accepted by New York State. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you. One of the most memorable cases that Schantz said his office has dealt with involved a veteran who was homeless and ended up finding out he had unclaimed property. A Claim Reference Number is a series of numbers assigned by our office to a claim. Hey, thanks for reading and for any suggestions you may have. When I tried to use them, they would not work. Wait one business day after submitting claim to check the status of your claim. The process of turning over unclaimed or abandoned payroll checks, utility deposits, savings and/or checking accounts or stock shares and dividends whose owners cannot be traced, to a state authority. A unique nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service to businesses operating in the United States. The original certificate for the shares is in the possession of the shareholders, who have failed to either cash the dividend checks or correspond with the issuing corporation. However, the "Google Translate" option may help you to read it in other languages. Online claims for individuals are typically paid within two weeks. The date when the owner initiates a financial transaction on the account or the date of the owners last written contact with the holder. Or how store brands stack up against name brands? If the information seems like it could be yours based on an address match, for example, then you can say you want to claim it. Municipal bonds may be general obligations of the issuer or secured by specified revenues. This Google translation feature is provided for informational purposes only. It's really frustrating I just want my money I needed and need that money it was issued for a reason and I am who I say I am. If you received a letter from us: Payments, credits, gift cards, refunds, account balances and more, that have been issued and have gone unclaimed for a specified amount of time (Dormancy Period). A record of financial transactions for individuals, such as with banks, brokerages, utility companies, credit card companies, retail stores, etc. This will tell us how and when the funds you are requesting were reported to our office. Only submit a report if you have unclaimed funds to remit. On average, claims range from $50 to $100, said Kuracina. Save all documents on the computer or mobile device that you will use to submit your documentation. The New York State Office of the State Comptroller's website is provided in English. It is typically as easy as simply typing in your name, such as in New York, South. If you have more than three documents to upload, you must repeat the upload process again after uploading your first three documents. I mailed the form and received my check in about two months, if I remember correctly. The letter states that I need to mail in 2 forms of government identification to get this so called unclaimed money that belongs to me that I never knew of Never ever do that!! If you have multiple items payable to a single owner (or a group of owners) in a given year and reportable under the same property type, you may combine the items. You may also be able to claim funds on behalf of a deceased relative. A company typically turns over property to the state if its gone unclaimed for about three to five years, according to John Biek, a partner at the law firm Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg. It also can provide protection for family members; for example, trusts for adult incompetent children, or sprinkling trusts for minor grandchildren where a trustee has discretion to distribute income according to need. MetaBank is unable to locate an account with the information provided. Mayrack said she thinks the best thing you can do is make sure your property doesnt become unclaimed in the first place. If you forget to cash a paycheck, overpay a utility bill or leave behind a security deposit, to name a few examples, that money eventually gets handed over to the state if you can't be found. Reimbursements can be made for a six year period after remittance to the state according to 1404 of the Abandoned Property Law. Then is says to avoid escheat, complete the form with a copy of two forms of government ID so they can verify its me. A corporate or government obligation. If you rely on information obtained from Google Translate, you do so at your own risk. SeeRequired Documentation for acceptable forms of proof. OFAC accounts, should be reported in a separate report of Abandoned Property with the sanction number in the property description (security description) field. And when it comes to unclaimed stocks, they can reap the interest theyve accumulated. The Hacker used MetaBank Account number ending in 5119. In 2015, unclaimed property agencies in the U.S. collected $7.8 billion and returned $3.2 billion to rightful owners, according to NAUPA. I suspected that this was a fraud when I read the letter asking for my Social Security number. Meta Bank told me I could just wait for the federal unclaimed property to be transferred to the State and they will contact me in about 4 months. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. She told me not to fill out the social security number one it and they can help me over the phone. Convert into review Leave as comment. Phone: (800) 221-9311.

Why Does Joe Pistone Wear Sunglasses, Checkpoints In Arkansas Tonight, Horning Brothers Net Worth, Espn 2022 Football Rankings, Articles M

Frequently Asked Questions
splendora softball tournament
Recent Settlements - Bergener Mirejovsky

$200,000.00Motorcycle Accident $1 MILLIONAuto Accident $2 MILLIONSlip & Fall
$1.7 MILLIONPolice Shooting $234,000.00Motorcycle accident $300,000.00Slip & Fall
$6.5 MILLIONPedestrian Accident $185,000.00Personal Injury $42,000.00Dog Bite
CLIENT REVIEWS

Unlike Larry. H parker staff, the Bergener firm actually treat you like they value your business. Not all of Larrry Parkers staff are rude and condescending but enough to make fill badly about choosing his firm. Not case at wells cathedral organist suspended were the staff treat you great. I recommend Bergener to everyone i know. Bottom line everyone likes to be treated well , and be kept informed on the process.Also bergener gets results, excellent attorneys on his staff.

G.A.     |     Car Accident

I was struck by a driver who ran a red light coming the other way. I broke my wrist and was rushed to the ER. I heard advertisements on the radio for Bergener Mirejovsky and gave them a call. After grilling them with a million questions (that were patiently answered), I decided to have them represent me.

Mr. Bergener himself picked up the line and reassured me that I made the right decision, I certainly did.

My case manager was meticulous. She would call and update me regularly without fail. Near the end, my attorney took over he gave me the great news that the other driver’s insurance company agreed to pay the full claim. I was thrilled with Bergener Mirejovsky! First Rate!!

T. S.     |     Car Accident

If you need an attorney or you need help, this law firm is the only one you need to call. We called a handful of other attorneys, and they all were unable to help us. Bergener Mirejovsky said they would fight for us and they did. These attorneys really care. God Bless you for helping us through our horrible ordeal.

J. M.     |     Slip & Fall

I had a great experience with Bergener Mirejovsky from the start to end. They knew what they were talking about and were straight forward. None of that beating around the bush stuff. They hooked me up with a doctor to get my injuries treated right away. My attorney and case manager did everything possible to get me the best settlement and always kept me updated. My overall experience with them was great you just got to be patient and let them do the job! … Thanks, Bergener Mirejovsky!

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

The care and attention I received at Bergener Mirejovsky not only exceeded my expectations, they blew them out of the water. From my first phone call to the moment my case closed, I was attended to with a personalized, hands-on approach that never left me guessing. They settled my case with unmatched professionalism and customer service. Thank you!

G. P.     |     Car Accident

I was impressed with Bergener Mirejovsky. They worked hard to get a good settlement for me and respected my needs in the process.

T. W.     |     Personal Injury

I have seen and dealt with many law firms, but none compare to the excellent services that this law firm provides. Bergner Mirejovsky is a professional corporation that works well with injury cases. They go after the insurance companies and get justice for the injured.  I would strongly approve and recommend their services to anyone involved with injury cases. They did an outstanding job.

I was in a my son johnny when I was t-boned by an uninsured driver. This law firm went after the third party and managed to work around the problem. Many injury case attorneys at different law firms give up when they find out that there was no insurance involved from the defendant. Bergner Mirejovsky made it happen for me, and could for you. Thank you, Bergner Mirejovsky.

A. P.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I had a good experience with Bergener Mirejovski law firm. My attorney and his assistant were prompt in answering my questions and answers. The process of the settlement is long, however. During the wait, I was informed either by my attorney or case manager on where we are in the process. For me, a good communication is an important part of any relationship. I will definitely recommend this law firm.

L. V.     |     Car Accident

I was rear ended in a what kind of onions does whataburger use. I received a concussion and other bodily injuries. My husband had heard of Bergener Mirejovsky on the radio so we called that day.  Everyone I spoke with was amazing! I didn’t have to lift a finger or do anything other than getting better. They also made sure I didn’t have to pay anything out of pocket. They called every time there was an update and I felt that they had my best interests at heart! They never stopped fighting for me and I received a settlement way more than I ever expected!  I am happy that we called them! Thank you so much! Love you guys!  Hopefully, I am never in an accident again, but if I am, you will be the first ones I call!

J. T.     |     Car Accident

It’s easy to blast someone online. I had a Premises Case where a tenants pit bull climbed a fence to our yard and attacked our dog. My dog and I were bitten up. I had medical bills for both. Bergener Mirejovsky recommended I get a psychological review.

I DO BELIEVE they pursued every possible avenue.  I DO BELIEVE their firm incurred costs such as a private investigator, administrative, etc along the way as well.  Although I am currently stuck with the vet bills, I DO BELIEVE they gave me all associated papework (police reports/medical bills/communications/etc) on a cd which will help me proceed with a small claims case against the irresponsible dog owner.

God forbid, but have I ever the need for representation in an injury case, I would use Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me.  They do spell out their terms on % of payment.  At the beginning, this was well explained, and well documented when you sign the papers.

S. D.     |     Dog Bite

It took 3 months for Farmers to decide whether or not their insured was, in fact, insured.  From the beginning they denied liability.  But, Bergener Mirejovsky did not let up. Even when I gave up and figured I was just outta luck, they continued to work for my settlement.  They were professional, communicative, and friendly.  They got my medical bills reduced, which I didn’t expect. I will call them again if ever the need arises.

T. W.     |     Car Accident

I had the worst luck in the world as I was rear ended 3 times in 2 years. (Goodbye little Red Kia, Hello Big Black tank!) Thank goodness I had Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me! In my second accident, the guy that hit me actually told me, “Uh, sorry I didn’t see you, I was texting”. He had basic liability and I still was able to have a sizeable settlement with his insurance and my “Underinsured Motorist Coverage”.

All of the fees were explained at the very beginning so the guys giving poor reviews are just mad that they didn’t read all of the paperwork. It isn’t even small print but standard text.

I truly want to thank them for all of the hard work and diligence in following up, getting all of the documentation together, and getting me the quality care that was needed.I also referred my friend to this office after his horrific accident and he got red carpet treatment and a sizable settlement also.

Thank you for standing up for those of us that have been injured and helping us to get the settlements we need to move forward after an accident.

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

Great communication… From start to finish. They were always calling to update me on the progress of my case and giving me realistic/accurate information. Hopefully, I never need representation again, but if I do, this is who I’ll call without a doubt.

R. M.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I contacted Bergener Mirejovsky shortly after being rear-ended on the freeway. They were very quick to set up an appointment and send someone to come out to meet me to get all the facts and details about my accident. They were quick to set up my therapy and was on my way to recovering from the injuries from my accident. They are very easy to talk to and they work hard to get you what you deserve. Shortly before closing out my case otama finds out luffy is ace's brother personally reached out to me to see if how I felt about the outcome of my case. He made sure I was happy and satisfied with the end results. Highly recommended!!!

P. S.     |     Car Accident

Very good law firm. Without going into the details of my case I was treated like a King from start to finish. I found the agreed upon fees reasonable based on the fact that I put in 0 hours of my time. This firm took care of every minuscule detail. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional. Overall, 4.5 stars. Thank you for being so passionate about your work.

C. R.     |     Personal Injury

They handled my case with professionalism and care. I always knew they had my best interest in mind. All the team members were very helpful and accommodating. This is the only attorney I would ever deal with in the future and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!

L. L.     |     Personal Injury

I loved my experience with Bergener Mirejovsky! I was seriously injured as a passenger in a 2008 kawasaki teryx 750 spark plug location. Everyone was extremely professional. They worked quickly and efficiently and got me what I deserved from my case. In fact, I got a great settlement. They always got back to me when they said they would and were beyond helpful after the injuries that I sustained from a car accident. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want the best service!!

P. E.     |     Car Accident

Good experience. If I were to become involved in another skyrim cbbe 3bbb le matter, I will definitely call them to handle my case.

J. C.     |     Personal Injury

I got into a major accident in December. It left my car totaled, hand broken, and worst of all it was a hit and run. Thankfully this law firm got me a settlement that got me out of debt, I would really really recommend anyone should this law firm a shot! Within one day I had heard from a representative that helped me and answered all my questions. It only took one day for them to start helping me! I loved doing business with this law firm!

M. J.     |     Car Accident

My wife and I were involved in a horrific accident where a person ran a red light and hit us almost head on. We were referred to the law firm of Bergener Mirejovsky. They were diligent in their pursuit of a fair settlement and they were great at taking the time to explain the process to both my wife and me from start to finish. I would certainly recommend this law firm if you are in need of professional and honest legal services pertaining to your walter brennan ranch joseph, oregon.

L. O.     |     Car Accident

Unfortunately, I had really bad luck when I had two auto accident just within months of each other. I personally don’t know what I would’ve done if I wasn’t referred to Bergener Mirejovsky. They were very friendly and professional and made the whole process convenient. I wouldn’t have gone to any other firm. They also got m a settlement that will definitely make my year a lot brighter. Thank you again

S. C.     |     Car Accident
is it haram to adopt a cat