twin cam 124'' big bore kit

The monster 124" kit comes with our state of the art all aluminum NSC plated cylinders which last longer and run cooler than the OEM cylinders. All kits can be purchased whole or in any combination of desired components, please contact our sales department at 410-579-2828 for more details and pricing. Zippers Muscle124 Kits from Zippers Performance Products have evolved from over 30 years of experience building large displacement engines, giving you pre-engineered performance kits with proven results. function e00d777e871c1ac09cc4() { return WSM.Util.rot13('vasb!shryzbgbhfn.pbz').replace('! Email: info@tmanperformance.com. only for your father's touring bikethis is a rip-it-up, blast-around-town, Saturday-night-in-the-city kind of performance package. Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Hi i want to upgrade my 96 ci i have a 2007 flhtcu what will be the best upgrade for having more HP &Torque and i don,t want to spend alot of money.I'm looking at SE BIG BORE STAGE 1 kit 103 ci is it good or do you suggest something better for the same price around $800.00 to $1000.00. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Andrews Cam Bearing And Gasket Kit - 216902 at the best online prices at eBay! This kit is available for 99-06 Twin cam 88" motors and delivers absolute top level performance. Be the first to review this product. Sorry I dont have one here of a Stock 103 to show. S&S 585 Chain Drive Cams for Harley Davidson 2007-13 Twin Cam $274.01 S&S Cycle Super Stock 79cc Cylinder Head Kit - .640in. Find everything from enhanced air intakes and engine kits to exhaust components and suspension. This kit works on all 2007-2016 Twin cam 96" and 103" motors and delivers absolute top level performance and reliability. Attachments Twin cam Throttle by Wire: the OEM 4.35 injectors in this application can be used up to the upper teens for horsepower, above 120Hp and larger injectors are mandatory. . Edition/Shrine Big Twin motorcycle ("Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycle"). $879.95. 113 Big Bore Cylinder Kit. Very Poor. Hours: Mon-Friday 8-5 EST These Dyno runs came from Harley's with 103" Twin Cam (1690cc) (3.875 bore x 4 3/8 stroke) engines. S&S 124 Inch Twin Cam Hot-Set Up Kit With Heads in Silver Finish For 2001-2006 Softail Models (ARM470565) out of stock. Our custom-made pistons are fully skirt coated. Elkridge, MD 21075. Pushrods, Lifters, Valvetrain, & hardware. Roscoe, Illinois 61073 1999-2006 -2007-2016 Harly Davison models. Quality- Performance - Respect is number 1# here. Bolt-on big bore kits and monster big bore kits. $950.00 - $1200.00. 2006-2017 Harley-Davidson Dyna Models and 2007-2016 Harley Twin Cam 96A / 103A / 110A Non-Balanced Big Twins - Wrinkle Black. No. You can refurbish your 4.375 stroke crank to increase to 117. Streetshield Clear Windshield. S&S Sidewinder 2 Into 1 Exhaust Systems and Shadow Pipes, S&S SuperStreet 2:1 Exhaust System - 50 State Legal, S&S SuperStreet 2:1 Exhaust System for 2007-'20 XL Models, S&S Cycle Diamondback 2 Into 1 Exhaust Systems, Engine Control Manager for Indian FTR 1200, Cam Chest Kits for 2017-Up Touring Models & 2018-Up Softail Models, Street Legal 475 Cam with Calibration for M8 Touring Models, Performance Parts for Royal Enfield 650 Twins, Offroad Division - Performance Parts for UTV, Performance Parts for Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Models. These Dyno runs came from Harley's with 124" M-8 Power . Although the engine is .960" taller than stock, there are no frame clearance problems, and a stock EFI Throttle body will fit because the manifold mounting surfaces of the heads have been specially machined to fit a stock length manifold. These Dyno runs came from Harley's with Twin Cam 117" DC CYCLE & RACING power builds! S&S 58MM Throttle or HPI or SE-HD Price Start at $600-785and up. Zippers Muscle 124 Kits include Zippers alloy 4-1/8 bore cylinders, precision-fitted with forged slipper pistons. No fuel or ignition system is included. Purchase your 124" Fuel Moto Outlaw Engine now! Average The 124" Monster Big Bore Kit requires additional engine modifications to install and benefit from our other products and services. your nearest dealer. (Fits 2007-2016 96" Twin Cam style motorcycles with 4.375" stroke crankshaft). This kit includes S&S 4-1/8" bore pistons, big bore cylinders finished in wrinkle black powder coat, a dynamically balanced 4-5/8" stroke three piece flywheel assembly complete with S&S heavy duty connecting rods and intergal mainshafts, S&S 640 gear drive Easy Start camshafts, S&S chromoly steel . Call for price. . Click the link below to check stock at Jul 18, 2008. The EFI system must be recalibrated. 68 sold. 6655 Amberton Drive, STE A 117/ 124 S&S Cylinder Kit. 95 Big Bore Twin Cam Cylinder and Piston Kit. Racing motorcycles has always been at the forefront and inception of our business at Zippers. 117 Slip on Big Bore Kit. 34 sold. Click here for Zippers Build Sheet/Job Order Sheet, Please choose your application then select the radio button next to the item to purchase, then add to cart. CR482. available. The EFI system must be recalibrated. The Revolution Performance 124" Twin Cam Monster Big Bore Kit is the key component to build a devastatin 124" 2007-2016 96" Twin Cam engine. NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE ON ANY EPA POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. We will pre-load a custom map at no additional cost! These are completely new aluminum cylinders, cast around a .240 thick iron liner, 60% thicker than the stock cylinder liner. These cylinders, when used with our 4-5/8 stroker crankshaft, increase displacement to 124. Stage 1.5 heads (send in heads for rework), Diablo Stage 2.0 Kit 98"-107" | $2,750.00, Come with all three above with Stage 1.5 heads, 1999-2006-2007-2016 Harley Davidson models, Diablo Stage 1 for 110" CVO Motors | $695.00, Diablo Stage 2 Kit on 110 CVO Motors | $1,975.00, Diablo Stage 2.8 Kit on 110 CVO Motors Upgrade | $3,025.00, Diablo Stage 3 Kit on 110 CVO Motors | $3,075.00, Dragos 117" High output kit 140/155HP | $3,225.00, 117-124" N/A or Forced Induction 117 - 124 touring HP & Torque | $2,050.00, 117-124For High output N/A & Forced Induction builds. Manufacturers occasionally suggest that products be advertised at their suggested retail price. Diablo Kit Stage-1 98"-107" | $1,750 Sale, 1999-2006 -2007-2016 Harly Davison models. The monster 124" kit comes with our state of the art all aluminum NSC plated cylinders which last longer and run cooler than the OEM cylinders. OE Hydraulic Cam Plate Kit. These Dyno runs came from Harley's with Twin Cam 88" DC CYCLE & RACING power builds! These Dyno runs came from Harley's with 133" M-8 Power Builds! Let us build your Blower Engines for your V-twins. Best Choice. S&S recommends Dynojet Power Vision flash tuners for 2001-'06 engines with Delphi EFI systems. 27400002 Fits Twin Cam models equipped with Screamin' Eagle Pro 62mm EFI Throttle Body 27300019 with High Flow Oval Port Intake Manifold P/N 27082-10 . Boost is king! Here are our top 3 choices if you are in hurry or don't like reading too much. $1385.96 Part #: 1405073 Mfg Part #: 910 . Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Picture 1 of 2. Check if this part fits your vehicle. S&S 110" Big Bore Cylinder Kit 4" Bore 4-3/8" Stroke Silver 910-0598 . Fits in all frames. Our 117 / 124 Big Bore Kit is the go-to for getting big power out of your Twin Cam or CVO. 2.8 heads cnc port hand blend Rework stock heads or CVO, Head and Base gaskets and cam chest gaskets, stage 3.5 Heads CNC port hand blend rework stock heads or CVO, 117-124" Cylinders and pistons 4.1/8 & 4.250 options, 630 or 657 cams Or our Force Induction cams 570 or 625 cams. DAYTONA HIGH VOLUME HIGH PRESSURE OIL PUMP TC96 HARLEY TWIN CAM 2007-2013 $124.95 S&S 106 Inch Big Bore Kits for Twin Cam (07-UP) $664.95 . S&S Cycle 4" Sidewinder 110" Big Bore Kit 07-17 HD? Enter your email address below to receive notification when it becomes 110 4" Bore Cylinder Kit Black Aluminum 10.5:1 High Torque Harley Big Twin 07-17. function e3fdf1d0b2e35557f54c() { return WSM.Util.rot13('vasb!shryzbgbhfn.pbz').replace('! All Rights Reserved. This motor has a 4.250 inch bore on a 4.625 Inch stroke for a total displacement of 131.223 cubic inches. These crate engines are built with top shelf components and include MSO (Manufacturer Certificate of Origin). Proven PerformanceFor The Powersports Industry. This 124" big bore/stroker Hot Set Up Kit transforms a stock 88" engine into a 124" monster. Free shipping. The Fuel Moto 98" Big Bore is a complete kit with the highest quality components all of which have been extensively tested in house both on the dyno as well as in real world conditions. Re-worked 110 CVO heads rebuild port springs valves etc.. BBP580 cams or 600Cams for more added power. Average S&S Cycle Wrinkle Black 124" Big Bore Stroker Hot Set Up Kit - 900-0565 Allows for conversion of Twin Cam stock engine to 124" using the stock crankcases Includes 4.125" bore cylinders and forged dished pistons, S&S 4.625" stroke flywheel assembly, S&S .640" lift gear-drive Easy Start cams, tappets, S&S chromoly steel adjustable pushrods . The Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 107 is the same displacement, but has liquid cooling for the heads. Fork Assembly with Chrome Sliders 6 Over Stock. $726.48 Part #: . You can easily remove it from your shopping cart if you decide not to buy it. Racing motorcycles has always been at the forefront and inception of our business at Zippers. Excludes Police Models. This item can not be added to your cart, please contact customer service for more details, This 124" big bore/stroker Hot Set Up Kit transforms a stock 88" engine into a 124" monster. Not that bad Stone Gray Low Compression Big Bore Kit (4 1/8" Bore) For 124" Engine - 910-0490 S&S Cycle. These cylinders can be ordered with the bore undersize for final fit by the purchaser, or sized by Zippers with our 4-1/8 big bore pistons. Have a question? Add to cart. Cam Chest Components; Adjustable Pushrod Kits; Big Bore Kits; Piston Kits; Fuel Injectors; Contact; Select Page. *Price does not include NC Sales Tax and shipping. The trade . We realize that this is an inconvenience and are regularly working with manufactures on how their policies impact our customers. 196,559. T-man Performance offers a full line of custom made, high-performance parts such as camshafts, pistons, head breathers, no loss air cleaners, and more. Best Value For Money. (*does not include required peripheral such as EFI tuning device, exhaust system, throttle body, or other associated parts such as oil & filter. Cam: S&S 550 Cam- Designed for Big Bore Applications Chain Drive . An asterisk is used to visually indicate that a field is required. . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Thank you. S&S Cycle Sportster "Hooligan" Engine Kit 883 cc to . Free postage. An asterisk is used to visually indicate that a field is required. The Fuel Moto Outlaw 124" crate engine is specifically designed and designated as/for Competition and Racing Vehicles Only. Please contact us at 920-423-3309 Mon-Fri between 9-5 CST with any questions or for additional support. Screamin' Eagle Performance Parts and Accessories will blow minds on and off the road. These Dyno runs came from Harley's with130" M-8 Power Builds! Use one of the allowed file type: jpg,png. Fuel Moto Street Outlaw CNC ported cylinder heads, S&S T Series engine cases with Timken left bearing, S&S 3 piece crankshaft, 4140 steel; heavy duty connecting rods, special application Gear Drive - EZ start cams .635 lift. We pride ourselves on being your product expert! This comprehensive kit provides a complete package of matched components that allow you to build a high performance 110ci Twin Cam without voiding the factory warranty. 110 Slip on Big Bore Kit. S&S 95 in. Requires S&S oil line kit as well as other supportive parts capable of 140+ horsepower including . S&S 124" Big Bore Kit for Harley M8 107" Engine 17-20 (Fits: Harley-Davidson) (1) 1 product ratings - S&S 124" Big Bore Kit for Harley M8 107" Engine 17-20. . Add to cart. Each engine is custom built with premium components, fits 2007-2017 Twin Cam "A" applications. There are no reviews for this product yet. S&S Cycle Power Package 110" Black Big Bore Kit w/ 585 Chain Cams 07-17. This kit is available for 99-06 Twin cam 88" motors and delivers absolute top level performance. 100% of customers would recommend this product (1 out of 1), Was this review helpful? This item can not be added to your cart, please contact customer service for more details. Ask us anything. The Fuel Moto 110" Big Bore offers the biggest bolt on displacement available for H-D Twin Cam 96" and 103" motors, it features our 110 Extreme Duty Cylinders with special high tensile strength steel sleeves that drop on without case boring. ','@'); } document.getElementById('e00d777e871c1ac09cc4').appendChild(document.createTextNode(e00d777e871c1ac09cc4())); There are so many excellent performance parts available for your H-D that it can be difficult to bring together a set of components that truly compliment each other. bore engine cases and heads for big bore; s & s cam or andrews cam/springs; free dyno tuning; these produce: 80+ hp & 90+ ft . Bolt-On Big Bore Kits - Only $640! S&S strongly recommends retrofitting 2003-'15 model crankcases to accept a Timken Get the displacement you crave with a Harley Big Bore Kit from Dennis Kirk. We all love a deal and V-Twin Manufacturing has the deals on twin cam big bore kits! Ready to take your CVO 110" motor to the next level? Call T-man Performance for more information and to see what is the best combination for your build. Click to enlarge. Take things a step further and pair the 113" Big Bore package with Fuel Moto CNC CVO Heads for the ultimate performance and reliability. Use one of the allowed file type: jpg,png. CYCLE-RAMA BIG BORE KITS. These parts are flying off our shelves and we're currently out. Click here for Zippers Job Order Sheet, Please choose your application below then select the radio button next to the item to purchase, then add to cart. *To ensure you enjoy a premium experience, Please fill out a Build Sheet/Job Order Sheet prior to completing an order on the website. Zipper's Muscle 124" Kits include Zipper's alloy 4-1/8" bore cylinders, precision-fitted with forged slipper pistons. This complete kit works on all 2007-Later Twin cam 96" and 103" motors, it delivers absolute top level performance and reliability and includes all necessary components required for installation. After applying an assembly lubricant coating to the pistons, we install each piston onto the connecting rod. We have spent years performing R&D to find the ultimate combination of components to maximize performance while maintaining the reliability you have come to know and expect. Rate Results are with Demolisher2:1 other exhaust may vary in power. (You must send in your heads), BBP580 or 600Cams for added Horse power and Torque, 10.5.1 Pistons and Bore your Stock Cylinders .010 over. Bump the early Twin Cam from late from 96ci or 103ci to 110ci as well as adding matched cams/cam plate/oil pump and everything else a high performance cam chest needs to reliably make big power. Cylinder/piston kits include head and base gaskets (cylinders-only do not include gaskets, order separately). The Fuel Moto 124" Street Outlaw is a complete turn key engine designed for top level power with a specific emphasis on maximum torque under the curve. All Rights Reserved. This kit includes S&S 4-1/8" bore pistons, big bore cylinders finished in wrinkle black powder coat, a dynamically balanced 4-5/8" stroke three piece flywheel assembly complete with S&S heavy duty connecting rods and intergal mainshafts, S&S 640 gear drive Easy Start camshafts, S&S chromoly steel adjustable pushrods, S&S premium tappets,S&S Super Stock 91cc cylinder heads.

Top Basketball High Schools In California, Articles T

Frequently Asked Questions
splendora softball tournament
Recent Settlements - Bergener Mirejovsky

$200,000.00Motorcycle Accident $1 MILLIONAuto Accident $2 MILLIONSlip & Fall
$1.7 MILLIONPolice Shooting $234,000.00Motorcycle accident $300,000.00Slip & Fall
$6.5 MILLIONPedestrian Accident $185,000.00Personal Injury $42,000.00Dog Bite
CLIENT REVIEWS

Unlike Larry. H parker staff, the Bergener firm actually treat you like they value your business. Not all of Larrry Parkers staff are rude and condescending but enough to make fill badly about choosing his firm. Not case at wells cathedral organist suspended were the staff treat you great. I recommend Bergener to everyone i know. Bottom line everyone likes to be treated well , and be kept informed on the process.Also bergener gets results, excellent attorneys on his staff.

G.A.     |     Car Accident

I was struck by a driver who ran a red light coming the other way. I broke my wrist and was rushed to the ER. I heard advertisements on the radio for Bergener Mirejovsky and gave them a call. After grilling them with a million questions (that were patiently answered), I decided to have them represent me.

Mr. Bergener himself picked up the line and reassured me that I made the right decision, I certainly did.

My case manager was meticulous. She would call and update me regularly without fail. Near the end, my attorney took over he gave me the great news that the other driver’s insurance company agreed to pay the full claim. I was thrilled with Bergener Mirejovsky! First Rate!!

T. S.     |     Car Accident

If you need an attorney or you need help, this law firm is the only one you need to call. We called a handful of other attorneys, and they all were unable to help us. Bergener Mirejovsky said they would fight for us and they did. These attorneys really care. God Bless you for helping us through our horrible ordeal.

J. M.     |     Slip & Fall

I had a great experience with Bergener Mirejovsky from the start to end. They knew what they were talking about and were straight forward. None of that beating around the bush stuff. They hooked me up with a doctor to get my injuries treated right away. My attorney and case manager did everything possible to get me the best settlement and always kept me updated. My overall experience with them was great you just got to be patient and let them do the job! … Thanks, Bergener Mirejovsky!

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

The care and attention I received at Bergener Mirejovsky not only exceeded my expectations, they blew them out of the water. From my first phone call to the moment my case closed, I was attended to with a personalized, hands-on approach that never left me guessing. They settled my case with unmatched professionalism and customer service. Thank you!

G. P.     |     Car Accident

I was impressed with Bergener Mirejovsky. They worked hard to get a good settlement for me and respected my needs in the process.

T. W.     |     Personal Injury

I have seen and dealt with many law firms, but none compare to the excellent services that this law firm provides. Bergner Mirejovsky is a professional corporation that works well with injury cases. They go after the insurance companies and get justice for the injured.  I would strongly approve and recommend their services to anyone involved with injury cases. They did an outstanding job.

I was in a my son johnny when I was t-boned by an uninsured driver. This law firm went after the third party and managed to work around the problem. Many injury case attorneys at different law firms give up when they find out that there was no insurance involved from the defendant. Bergner Mirejovsky made it happen for me, and could for you. Thank you, Bergner Mirejovsky.

A. P.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I had a good experience with Bergener Mirejovski law firm. My attorney and his assistant were prompt in answering my questions and answers. The process of the settlement is long, however. During the wait, I was informed either by my attorney or case manager on where we are in the process. For me, a good communication is an important part of any relationship. I will definitely recommend this law firm.

L. V.     |     Car Accident

I was rear ended in a what kind of onions does whataburger use. I received a concussion and other bodily injuries. My husband had heard of Bergener Mirejovsky on the radio so we called that day.  Everyone I spoke with was amazing! I didn’t have to lift a finger or do anything other than getting better. They also made sure I didn’t have to pay anything out of pocket. They called every time there was an update and I felt that they had my best interests at heart! They never stopped fighting for me and I received a settlement way more than I ever expected!  I am happy that we called them! Thank you so much! Love you guys!  Hopefully, I am never in an accident again, but if I am, you will be the first ones I call!

J. T.     |     Car Accident

It’s easy to blast someone online. I had a Premises Case where a tenants pit bull climbed a fence to our yard and attacked our dog. My dog and I were bitten up. I had medical bills for both. Bergener Mirejovsky recommended I get a psychological review.

I DO BELIEVE they pursued every possible avenue.  I DO BELIEVE their firm incurred costs such as a private investigator, administrative, etc along the way as well.  Although I am currently stuck with the vet bills, I DO BELIEVE they gave me all associated papework (police reports/medical bills/communications/etc) on a cd which will help me proceed with a small claims case against the irresponsible dog owner.

God forbid, but have I ever the need for representation in an injury case, I would use Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me.  They do spell out their terms on % of payment.  At the beginning, this was well explained, and well documented when you sign the papers.

S. D.     |     Dog Bite

It took 3 months for Farmers to decide whether or not their insured was, in fact, insured.  From the beginning they denied liability.  But, Bergener Mirejovsky did not let up. Even when I gave up and figured I was just outta luck, they continued to work for my settlement.  They were professional, communicative, and friendly.  They got my medical bills reduced, which I didn’t expect. I will call them again if ever the need arises.

T. W.     |     Car Accident

I had the worst luck in the world as I was rear ended 3 times in 2 years. (Goodbye little Red Kia, Hello Big Black tank!) Thank goodness I had Bergener Mirejovsky to represent me! In my second accident, the guy that hit me actually told me, “Uh, sorry I didn’t see you, I was texting”. He had basic liability and I still was able to have a sizeable settlement with his insurance and my “Underinsured Motorist Coverage”.

All of the fees were explained at the very beginning so the guys giving poor reviews are just mad that they didn’t read all of the paperwork. It isn’t even small print but standard text.

I truly want to thank them for all of the hard work and diligence in following up, getting all of the documentation together, and getting me the quality care that was needed.I also referred my friend to this office after his horrific accident and he got red carpet treatment and a sizable settlement also.

Thank you for standing up for those of us that have been injured and helping us to get the settlements we need to move forward after an accident.

J. V.     |     Personal Injury

Great communication… From start to finish. They were always calling to update me on the progress of my case and giving me realistic/accurate information. Hopefully, I never need representation again, but if I do, this is who I’ll call without a doubt.

R. M.     |     Motorcycle Accident

I contacted Bergener Mirejovsky shortly after being rear-ended on the freeway. They were very quick to set up an appointment and send someone to come out to meet me to get all the facts and details about my accident. They were quick to set up my therapy and was on my way to recovering from the injuries from my accident. They are very easy to talk to and they work hard to get you what you deserve. Shortly before closing out my case otama finds out luffy is ace's brother personally reached out to me to see if how I felt about the outcome of my case. He made sure I was happy and satisfied with the end results. Highly recommended!!!

P. S.     |     Car Accident

Very good law firm. Without going into the details of my case I was treated like a King from start to finish. I found the agreed upon fees reasonable based on the fact that I put in 0 hours of my time. This firm took care of every minuscule detail. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional. Overall, 4.5 stars. Thank you for being so passionate about your work.

C. R.     |     Personal Injury

They handled my case with professionalism and care. I always knew they had my best interest in mind. All the team members were very helpful and accommodating. This is the only attorney I would ever deal with in the future and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!

L. L.     |     Personal Injury

I loved my experience with Bergener Mirejovsky! I was seriously injured as a passenger in a 2008 kawasaki teryx 750 spark plug location. Everyone was extremely professional. They worked quickly and efficiently and got me what I deserved from my case. In fact, I got a great settlement. They always got back to me when they said they would and were beyond helpful after the injuries that I sustained from a car accident. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want the best service!!

P. E.     |     Car Accident

Good experience. If I were to become involved in another skyrim cbbe 3bbb le matter, I will definitely call them to handle my case.

J. C.     |     Personal Injury

I got into a major accident in December. It left my car totaled, hand broken, and worst of all it was a hit and run. Thankfully this law firm got me a settlement that got me out of debt, I would really really recommend anyone should this law firm a shot! Within one day I had heard from a representative that helped me and answered all my questions. It only took one day for them to start helping me! I loved doing business with this law firm!

M. J.     |     Car Accident

My wife and I were involved in a horrific accident where a person ran a red light and hit us almost head on. We were referred to the law firm of Bergener Mirejovsky. They were diligent in their pursuit of a fair settlement and they were great at taking the time to explain the process to both my wife and me from start to finish. I would certainly recommend this law firm if you are in need of professional and honest legal services pertaining to your walter brennan ranch joseph, oregon.

L. O.     |     Car Accident

Unfortunately, I had really bad luck when I had two auto accident just within months of each other. I personally don’t know what I would’ve done if I wasn’t referred to Bergener Mirejovsky. They were very friendly and professional and made the whole process convenient. I wouldn’t have gone to any other firm. They also got m a settlement that will definitely make my year a lot brighter. Thank you again

S. C.     |     Car Accident
is it haram to adopt a cat